The BigFooty 10,000 posts club

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you were a respected or reasonable whore you would know that using such a function goes against almost everything for which we stand.

Incorrect J.
If you were a respected whore, then you would know how to use the Multi Quote system, instead of quoting post. Far to easy a way to increase your post count

As I have said-everything I said I would do I have done.

Still haven't beaten me yet. And I bet ya you never will either.

Hey guys, thought this might be relevant the the emo discussions. I reckon it's hilarious but i think most emo bagging things are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEJDGLF-e18

Surely Emo J would have to be in that clip somewhere. Maybe he was the dude in the middle of that 3some.

Incorrect J.
If you were a respected whore, then you would know how to use the Multi Quote system, instead of quoting post. Far to easy a way to increase your post count

It's not a question of whether or not you know how to use it. Of course I know how to use it-I just choose not to.

Still haven't beaten me yet. And I bet ya you never will either.

Didn't say I would beat you in a specific period. I did say I would try-and that's exactly what I've done. I'm confident that I will beat you soon enough.

Surely Emo J would have to be in that clip somewhere. Maybe he was the dude in the middle of that 3some.

Enough with the emo rubbish. Time and time again I have proved to you that I am not an emo.

It's not a question of whether or not you know how to use it. Of course I know how to use it-I just choose not to.

Exactly right, which means you are a cheap wannabe whore.

Didn't say I would beat you in a specific period. I did say I would try-and that's exactly what I've done. I'm confident that I will beat you soon enough.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Enough with the emo rubbish. Time and time again I have proved to you that I am not an emo.

Telling us you are not Emo does not constutute proving you are not Emo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly right, which means you are a cheap wannabe whore.

Nope.

There is no doubt that I am a whore, and a very big one at that.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Conceding defeat.

Telling us you are not Emo does not constutute proving you are not Emo.

How can I prove that I'm not emo-you'll just keep calling me one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back