The BigFooty Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allthough this post is against me i can respect it, it seems as if things have been miscommunicated and i can put my hand up and say i was to blame. The bigfooty leagues will be based on rankings and as i said before there is one or two bigfooty members who are brilliant at dreamteam who deserve a spot in the league. Can i ask if there was a dreamteam player who made top 50 3 times in a row, would you not let them join??. Apologies to Ausyid when i was looking at the rankings i missed his name but coming 22nd will most definetly earn you a spot. My tiff is against EDT and i want to keep it that way.

Wow, what a backtrack.

Also mate, you seem to be avoiding the question of who put you in charge.

Rota, I am not disagreeing with you because this is an internet forum. Trust me on this richboy, I would have the same conversation with you in person. I am disagreeing with you because you are acting like a child (and everyone else here can see it too).
This is going nowhere. Take up the pissing contest with EDT, FL18, Neb, whoever you want, but don't take it out on the div1 blokes you hope can get you over the line.

One of us is mature enough to not post in this thread again.

You say dont take it out on the div 1 people, but only 1 of the memebrs Ausyid has come onto this forum. trust me on this yok, there would be no need for a conversation if i saw you in person.

You say dont take it out on the div 1 people, but only 1 of the memebrs Ausyid has come onto this forum. trust me on this yok, there would be no need for a conversation if i saw you in person.

I don't know if they were in the BigFooty leagues last year (I'm guessing they weren't), but SkankDanker and dazza wyatt would both qualify for Div I quite comfortably if they had been.

I'm not sure what is funnier;

- Rota69 backpedalling faster than a post-election politician
- Rota69 claiming that the divisions will be based on "dream team history", so he puts himself in charge so his prior season DT results (the rubbish ones, not the fluke 08 one) are ignored
- Rota69 trying to recruit people to his cause, even though the knowledgable masses at BF realise that he's the problem here, not EDT. (When was the last time EDT instigated something here? A long time ago, they've moved on from the pettiness and b/s that Rota brings)

Would you like to remind me who created the bigfooty leagues last year and who ran it???? now ask me the question again?

You did.

Now you're acting like a tool. Why should you do it again?

If you're going to run it poorly and embarrass BigFooty which you're doing atm then you shouldn't be running it at all.

90+ in VCE, went to scopus, live in Toorak, dont bother!

Im sorry, but people like you baffle me and these are the reasons why.

1. I have no idea who the hell you are? and you act as if we have a problem with each other? and you have something against me? This is the first time i have seen your name on bigfooty.

2. 117th has been my worst ranking since doing DT, sorry if this seems arrogant but to say "break out year" makes no sense i have come 11th, 28th 78th. To make a remark with no knowledge about my Dt past is ridiculous and even more weird that you have to talk about me when i have no idea who in the blue hell you are.

Anyway, you seem like a nice guy so i will help you out... Hello bigfooty members i would like to introduce you to shakin77 he is very very special, he would also like people to talk to so email him on shakin@worldofwarcraft.net.au.

Rota, this is not going well.

Firstly you come on and pick a fight with EDT. I understand the sour grapes in getting punted from EDT and sense of achievement you got in BF Div1 beating EDT last year but it's history mate. 2009 now.

Doesn't help to talk yourself up with VCE results and a Toorak address, just gets people cranky. Lying about your ranking in 2007 for your main team and admitting to submitting multiple teams (which was outlawed after '06) just gets the natives restless. I noticed you were ranked 2215 in 2006 after Rd 11 but won't get into your final position as it's not worth the angst.

I understand your reasoning for wanting to sneak into NP when they were leading PDT and BF Div 1 was dragging the chain to find out how it was done but you would have simply been better backing your team to catch up. All good though.

Playing God with the BF leagues is probably going a bit far though. Surely these are open to all BF posters and the positioning should be decided on by a panel of sorts but I'd be stunned if Ausyid and Daz weren't there in Div 1 being BF coaches last year and top 50 finishers. Interesting methodology if they're not. :eek: . I would assume if Daz ran 46 and you ran 117 and he can't make it into Div 1 this would put you in Div 2 or 3. Good luck with that.

Mate, you clearly know your stuff and had a solid finish this year but all you are doing is winding up the troops and it's just not healthy for the board.

Time to put it to bed.

I'm not sure what is funnier;

- Rota69 backpedalling faster than a post-election politician
- Rota69 claiming that the divisions will be based on "dream team history", so he puts himself in charge so his prior season DT results (the rubbish ones, not the fluke 08 one) are ignored
- Rota69 trying to recruit people to his cause, even though the knowledgable masses at BF realise that he's the problem here, not EDT. (When was the last time EDT instigated something here? A long time ago, they've moved on from the pettiness and b/s that Rota brings)

Sorry, who are you?

You did.

Now you're acting like a tool. Why should you do it again?

Look Jolldo, I'm not entirely sticking up for rota here, as he has been a pain from the looks of things in this thread. But surely someone who helped Kildonan get the leagues up and running & started, should get a fair amount of say in the next year or so. Am I looking at it from the wrong perspective here?

I'm not saying what he's doing is correct, picking and choosing who he wants in Div 1, but he should have a fair amount of say in things especially if he offers to help run the leagues again this season.

Rota, this is not going well.

Firstly you come on and pick a fight with EDT. I understand the sour grapes in getting punted from EDT and sense of achievement you got in BF Div1 beating EDT last year but it's history mate. 2009 now.

Doesn't help to talk yourself up with VCE results and a Toorak address, just gets people cranky. Lying about your ranking in 2007 for your main team and admitting to submitting multiple teams (which was outlawed after '06) just gets the natives restless. I noticed you were ranked 2215 in 2006 after Rd 11 but won't get into your final position as it's not worth the angst.

I understand your reasoning for wanting to sneak into NP when they were leading PDT and BF Div 1 was dragging the chain to find out how it was done but you would have simply been better backing your team to catch up. All good though.

Playing God with the BF leagues is probably going a bit far though. Surely these are open to all BF posters and the positioning should be decided on by a panel of sorts but I'd be stunned if Ausyid and Daz weren't there in Div 1 being BF coaches last year and top 50 finishers. Interesting methodology if they're not. :eek: . I would assume if Daz ran 46 and you ran 117 and he can't make it into Div 1 this would put you in Div 2 or 3. Good luck with that.

Mate, you clearly know your stuff and had a solid finish this year but all you are doing is winding up the troops and it's just not healthy for the board.

Time to put it to bed.

2006 finished 28th, dont bother

I was invited into NP but didnt realise you had to join another group which i did, was not trying to steal things from NP and to prove this the bigfooty league draft was faulty as it froze in the middle that is why i got refunded.

He was not in the leagues last year that is why he is not in division 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you like to remind me who created the bigfooty leagues last year and who ran it???? now ask me the question again?

Rota, I don't have a problem with you running the BF leagues for 2009. I've already acknowledged in another thread that you ran it last year and I thought you did a good job of getting it all together, so kudos to you for that, but I get the impression that you want to turn Div I into a bit of a mates' league. Apologies to you if I'm accusing of having ulterior motives that aren't there, but I just want to see everything done in the spirit of competition that Kildonan originally had in mind.

I'd suggest that, if you do end up running things, I'd like to see you run your decisions past Kildonan first, or maybe even the No Passengers group as a whole, for a second opinion.

but I get the impression that you want to turn Div I into a bit of a mates' league. Apologies to you if I'm accusing of having ulterior motives that aren't there, but I just want to see everything done in the spirit of competition that Kildonan originally had in mind.

that's the impression I got after reading this thread.

Rota, I don't have a problem with you running the BF leagues for 2009. I've already acknowledged in another thread that you ran it last year and I thought you did a good job of getting it all together, so kudos to you for that, but I get the impression that you want to turn Div I into a bit of a mates' league. Apologies to you if I'm accusing of having ulterior motives that aren't there, but I just want to see everything done in the spirit of competition that Kildonan originally had in mind.

I'd suggest that, if you do end up running things, I'd like to see you run your decisions past Kildonan first, or maybe even the No Passengers group as a whole, for a second opinion.

Trust me not a mates league, as i said will be based on rankings there is 1 or 2 people that have done very well in the last few years and should be in the league. But to repeat myself division 1 is based on rankings except the possibilities of one or two people.

But to repeat myself division 1 is based on rankings except the possibilities of one or two people.

That's what I am having trouble comprehending. Why one set of rules for the majority and a reprieve for a couple of others? The lack of transparency worries me.

Ok let me explain something here.

Here is the top 16

1 Ausyid
2 ederous
3 Phealey
4 Big_Tazz
5 brent-83
6 -TAZZA-
7 rota69
8 lfctorres9
9 roccojones
10 rizzo
11 deledio_gun
12 Dylan 101
13 DaVe86
14 Weapon O Choice
15 DonMania#5
16 I want C John Hair!

At the moment this is division 1, there is a possibility that not all will join and this is where the one or two people may join. This mates thing can now be put to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back