9 roccojones
10 rizzo
11 deledio_gun
12 Dylan 101
13 DaVe86
14 Weapon O Choice
15 DonMania#5
16 I want C John Hair!

At the moment this is division 1, there is a possibility that not all will join and this is where the one or two people may join. This mates thing can now be put to rest.

And i assume the one or two people who might join should not everyone sign up are Dazza and Baxter?

And i assume the one or two people who might join should not everyone sign up are Dazza and Skank?

Look all your doing is giving me names who i dont know anything about, not to be rude or saying they are not worthy. If they have dont well in the last few years then rightfully so they will be a priority.

Look all your doing is giving me names who i dont know anything about, not to be rude or saying they are not worthy. If they have dont well in the last few years then rightfully so they will be a priority.

I think you're forgetting I have no intention of joining your league anyway. FWIW I finished in the 130's in '07. To save Skank having to say this he arguably has the best DT record of anyone in the history of DT. I don't have the exact numbers (partly because he is too modest to speak of them) but they are very impressive.

There are at least 5 BF posters who finished higher than Ausyid who aren't on that list, but if you weren't part of the BF leagues last year, then you probably will be in Div II Stormer.

bang you just hit the nail on the head. This is what i mean by one or two exceptions to div 1.

Ok let me explain something here.

Here is the top 16

1 Ausyid
2 ederous
3 Phealey
4 Big_Tazz
5 brent-83
6 -TAZZA-
7 rota69
8 lfctorres9
9 roccojones
10 rizzo
11 deledio_gun
12 Dylan 101
13 DaVe86
14 Weapon O Choice
15 DonMania#5
16 I want C John Hair!

At the moment this is division 1, there is a possibility that not all will join and this is where the one or two people may join. This mates thing can now be put to rest.

Can you include the final 2008 ranking for each of these please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you live in Toorak and I live in Hunters Hill so a little difficult for it to be the same person. I can give my money to Skank who I should see at Swans training at some stage. You can give your money to any of the EDT guys which would be okay with me.

Well you live in Toorak and I live in Hunters Hill so a little difficult for it to be the same person. I can give my money to Skank who I should see at Swans training at some stage. You can give your money to any of the EDT guys which would be okay with me.

Ok so you give your money to a friend and i give it to an enemy, very very fair! lets give it to chief or kildonan.

Next we will open the invitation for anyone and everyone to enter.
Like last year if you want to placed in a squad of coaches with similar ability you must provide a link to your 2008 DT score.

New coaches will be placed into the league below where they would have been placed had they been part of the 2008 BigFooty Comp.

Ok so you give your money to a friend and i give it to an enemy, very very fair! lets give it to chief or kildonan.

"an enemy"

good grief Rota, take a deep breath and have a think about it. You're taking this WAY too seriously.

just forget you were ever tossed from EDT and move on. you're looking the smaller and smaller man every time you mention it.

"an enemy"

good grief Rota, take a deep breath and have a think about it. You're taking this WAY too seriously.

just forget you were ever tossed from EDT and move on. you're looking the smaller and smaller man every time you mention it.

Not literally an enemy, just scum i wouldnt trust.

Not literally an enemy, just scum i wouldnt trust.

Well never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

You've seemed to have forgotten that YOU were the untrustworthy one, allowing your mates into a clearly private forum, knowing it was the wrong thing to do, and then threatening to tank the rest of the season while the admins of EDT decided what to do.

You represent EDT as being this self-important, unworthy clique....when the truth it is just a bunch of DT fanatics that have become a mostly friendly group of mates. There is no ulterior motive other than to do the best that they can.

EDT is not your enemy. Its just a place you wont ever be invited back to.

Move on.

Rota, the perfect analogy for this has just occured to me.

You were the guy that somehow landed a girlfriend way hotter than you should have. Things were good for a while, but for some unknown reason you decided you wanted to share your girlfriend with one of your mates.

Needless to say, this went poorly.

She moved on, to better guys, while you begged her to take you back, then after that failed, you threatened to harm her and then you tried to prove how you were better than her by showing off any way possible.

The problem was - or is in this case - is that the hot ex girlfriend stopped caring, and as each new incident took place, she lost all the respect that she had for you in hooking up with you in the first place.

So that is where you are now. The question you face is this: do you grow up and move on, or do you fight a losing cause and have BF lose respect for you as well.

It shouldnt be a tough decision for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back