The BigFooty Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the teams are finalised would it be worth creating an unofficial fixture so teams can square off against one another, therefore adding a bit more prestige to being a member. This way other BF members that are not directly a member of the league can still participate in discussion and have the sense of belonging to their team's league. I suppose it's not absolutely necessary but it would just add another flavour.

Maybe just follow the AFL fixture and not worry about finals therefore crowning a team a league champion (much like the EPL).

That sounds like a great idea. Thanks big_slick :thumbsu:

Whose EDT?????

All i know when i see the top 5 leagues i see my league yidarmy in second, my other league the great bigfooty division 1 in third and then i see a scopus league, but i can not find this edt anywhere? if someone can please give me some assistance to help me work out what this edt is it would be greatly appreciated.

The group that you got kicked out of?????

Oh you mean that league that had a sook becuase other people had a look at their top secret website it seems they were unhappy with myh leroy jenkins actions. I ended up beating all of them anyway last season but thats a different story.:D

Oh you mean that league that had a sook becuase other people had a look at their top secret website it seems they were unhappy with myh leroy jenkins actions. I ended up beating all of them anyway last season but thats a different story.:D
$20,000 reasons why you're bitter. :D

**** me here we go again..Happy for you to beat your chest m8 about how good you are but seriously your dragging up dead wood. Get over it FFS..

And as far as “I ended up beating all of them at EDT” ?

Did you win Premium DT ? nope we did

Did you win fox? Nope one our guys did

geelong advertiser ? Nope one of us again

And multiple high finishes in SC and DT

And FF..

You get on here each year since you got the asse and carry on as if us over at EDT are a pack of ****'s well it's just the opposite and I hope some of you keen DT & SC guys don't follow a tosser like this..

I always loved BF but the problem has always been tossers that want to know everything but do no research..

Know what im talking about guys ???

Well imagine 39 guys working as a team to gain the edge on the competition!

TEAM = EDT WATCH OUT 2009

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me here we go again..Happy for you to beat your chest m8 about how good you are but seriously your dragging up dead wood. Get over it FFS..

And as far as “I ended up beating all of them at EDT” ?

Did you win Premium DT ? nope we did

Did you win fox? Nope one our guys did

geelong advertiser ? Nope one of us again

And multiple high finishes in SC and DT

And FF..

You get on here each year since you got the asse and carry on as if us over at EDT are a pack of ****'s well it's just the opposite and I hope some of you keen DT & SC guys don't follow a tosser like this..

I always loved BF but the problem has always been tossers that want to know everything but do no research..

Know what im talking about guys ???

Well imagine 39 guys working as a team to gain the edge on the competition!

TEAM = EDT WATCH OUT 2009

here, here

it's cool cashy, he's clearly not over it yet. understandable really.

I have started a thread for Collingwood fans for the DT interest. Many have expressed their interest in Kildonan's thread for both DT and SC. I have volunteered to manage the DT side of things. My thread can be found in the 'Magpies Nest' sub-forum on the Collingwood board for those interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back