Jun 14, 2010
Heppenheim
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins, Liverpool FC
They're reading this thread.

Hi fellas.

I've never seen a man unite opinions across so many LFC forums before as Roy Hodgson has done. Normally each forum tends to have a general feeling and opinion different from the others - but for the first time (barring the ownership) everyone is united on their opinion of Roy.

And you can bet NESV people are across that. When nearly every single different poster on every relevant LFC forum is demanding his removal, then I reckon they're all over it.

Re: The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 16

Soooo, when is Joe Cole making his debut?

Roy must go. We should have been really up for it. Derby game, big news in the past week which would have been a big lift for the club and then we go and do that. We couldnt get the ball at all for 30 minutes, then they scored. We came out in the second half and looked like we might actually attack then they scored again.

Woy will probably come out and say how we bossed it in the second half and were unlucky but the only reason we had the ball was because we were already losing 2-0 and they were just allowing us possession and sat and defended.

Roy Hodgson must be sacked. At this rate, it's a very real possibility that we will get relegated.

Strange thing is... ive almost stopped caring. The last couple of years have been so dreadful that losses just dont seem to impact me much anymore because, truthfully were not really fighting for anything. No european football at all next season is a distinct possibility. In fact, staying in the Premier League should be our first thought, which is a ****ing joke.

KING KENNY TIME!!! **** OFF ROY.

The fact that many of our supporters aren't angry and devastated after losing to the Blue Shyte says it all.

I just wish Gerrard would tell the players to revert to Rafa tactics as soon as they step out to the pitch. Hodgson could never punish him.

I hope Gerrard and Carragher are happy though, they were the ones threatening to crack the shits unless Roy got appointed.

Soooo, when is Joe Cole making his debut?

:thumbsu:

I'm still waiting for Maxi to make his. Should be alright, scored a good goal in a world cup once.

:D :thumbsu:

Apparently have a defender called Martin Skrtel, but he's injured at the moment.

From what I understand, there's a player out there masquerading as him.

To quote any 13 or 14 year old around Australia, I am totes devo.

I'm sure I'll, for the most part, be repeating what's already been said but anyway... We can't score, we can't defend and we have a squad full of very average players with a manager who has no tactical ability whatsoever.

We've just lost to Everton in the Merseyside derby and Roy is ****ing grinning afterward! He keeps coming up with pathetic excuses for our pathetic performances but at some point he has to realise that the tactics he is using and his inability to adapt as the game changes are costing us big time and will eventually cost him his job. It is becoming more and more evident he is out of his depth.

You're a ****ing joke Roy. GTFO.

**** right off! What a joke that was and is. Hodgson is hopeless and needs to go. He just said on the BBC how it is so cruel, that we can play so well and get a result like that! What a load of shit.

A shit week to be travelling up to Liverpool. :thumbsdown:

Roy must go.

Roy Hodgson must be sacked. At this rate, it's a very real possibility that we will get relegated.

KING KENNY TIME!!! **** OFF ROY.

What? I thought you guys had a couple of easy games coming up and would be in the top half "easy".

saywhatwhitney.gif

Pretty sure Pool fans would have heard already but big rumour Dalglish will be in charge for the Napoli game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Pool fans would have heard already but big rumour Dalglish will be in charge for the Napoli game.

Be good if true but the owners have come out and said they back woy after the game and will give him funds to spend

Part 17 is a solid effort.

Go LFC, we're flying as a club.

EDIT: 27th September at 8:20am Part 16 opened, it's now the 18th of October - epic effort to smash through 1000 posts in less than a month.

Part 17 is a solid effort.

Go LFC, we're flying as a club.

EDIT: 27th September at 8:20am Part 16 opened, it's now the 18th of October - epic effort to smash through 1000 posts in less than a month.

I have always wondered why there were heaps more LFC supporters than any other club, even the Mancs and Chelsea.

It is a shame the frequency of bigfooty threads doesn't reflect ladder position :rolleyes:

I have always wondered why there were heaps more LFC supporters than any other club, even the Mancs and Chelsea.

It is a shame the frequency of bigfooty threads doesn't reflect ladder position :rolleyes:

Because we... are (ahem, were) the greatest club in the world.

Plus we have quite a few fans that post pretty frequently with updates and news from the club.

But the main reason we sailed through the last thread so quickly was the new ownership.

Almost all the other opposition supporters had something to say about it and most of our guys were following twitter/various other sites and pasting the news here.

Just sat here for 20 mins trying to describe how i'm feeling seeing my club at it's lowest ebb for decades.........just feel hollow :confused:
I'm tired of having the shits with them.

Is Marty Skrtel actually a tiny bit ******ED ????
Carragher - pfft...just go mate
LOLcas - :eek:
Maxi - He's conned the entire planet into thinking he can actually play the game....remeinded me of that little dog who ran on the field during the INTERNATIONAL RULES game a chased the ball a few years back.

Kept thinking back to the " ARSHAVIN " game last night and how much it cost us to lose in the long run :thumbsdown:

one step closer to roy being shown the door.

he was infuriating me the way he was just standing there stroking his non-existant beard thinking about what to do with 25 minutes left in a game we were down 2-0. i think old age has gotten to him, and he has been asleep for the past 7 games.

Liverpool Line Up Frank Rijkaard as Replacement for Exit Bound Anfield Boss Roy Hodgson

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/1...ment-for-exit-bound-anfield-boss-roy-hodgson/

Rijkaard is honestly one of the worst coaches I've ever seen he is at Roys level or even worse.

Defensive formation, defensive team selection, leave it until late to make a sub, can't motivate, doesn't give a shit etc.

From Rafa Benitez to Roy Benitez and if he came it would be Frank Hodgson because they are all the same.

If we get that useless **** I wont watch a minute of our games.

Liverpool Line Up Frank Rijkaard as Replacement for Exit Bound Anfield Boss Roy Hodgson

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/1...ment-for-exit-bound-anfield-boss-roy-hodgson/

Rijkaard is honestly one of the worst coaches I've ever seen he is at Roys level or even worse.

Defensive formation, defensive team selection, leave it until late to make a sub, can't motivate, doesn't give a shit etc.

From Rafa Benitez to Roy Benitez and if he came it would be Frank Hodgson because they are all the same.

If we get that useless **** I wont watch a minute of our games.

Loved him as a player, not really know much about his coaching. You should know KaAN he manages Gala. You would have thought that being brought up by the total football philosphy, he would have embraced it in his coaching career.

On the positive side, he may bring Turan with him :rolleyes:

There are no big managers without a job!

Who else could we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back