The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly right S88. What good players are going to want to come into a relegation battle? We'll just end up with Cole, Zamora and co. - which is why this twit needs to go now.

Hodgson has that very, very dangerous mix of inability, incompetence and a stunning degree of arrogance. That mix is only taking us one place - the second division.

Anyone who doesn't think this idiot is capable of relegating us is as delusional as he is. Needs to go NOW.

What I could actually see happening is us being not much better off come January... because lets be honest.. how are we gunna get out of this mess.... And Roy looks to spend valuable transfer cash on a quick fix on zamora and cole as seb vet said... rather than investing in some real talent...... Man I hope something happens soon or this new ownership will start with a relegation.

I just hope they realise where this idiot is taking their 300m and act decisively. Just hope the people they listen to are the fans and not the media - who are still standing by their man Woy. It would admirable if it wasn't so laughably pathetic.

Right up there with the worst managers in our history.

What about Sammy Lee? He seems to be happily going along with everything Roy is doing.

Under H&G we spent $172,080,000 on players and sold players for $144,900,000 so H&G carrying on that they put heaps into the squad was only a difference of 27 mil...

Anyway we have spent a fair bit on players since 07 and with that sort of spending really we should be in a far better position than we are now. There are some epic fails in our spending in that time...

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2010/10/liverpools-spending-under-hicks-and-gillett/

What about Sammy Lee? He seems to be happily going along with everything Roy is doing.

The problem with Sammy Lee is that he loves the club and he knows he'll never get another first team manager role after his horrible effort with Bolton.

He will go along with whatever the manager says because he doesn't want to get sacked, he'll just keep hanging around and hanging around, despite not actually being good at anything.

What can he do?

He'll be sent packing to the reserves like anyone else who questioned the almighty Hodgson has been. This guy is poison.

Intresting to see on the TWG website that ate almost a 50/50 split in regards to Hodgson getting sacked. (333 for, 311 against.)

Intresting to see on the TWG website that ate almost a 50/50 split in regards to Hodgson getting sacked. (333 for, 311 against.)

333 Liverpool fans want him sacked.
311 opposition fans don't want him sacked.

That's what I'm taking from that poll.

Im not the biggest fan of Sammy Lee but I would rather see him stay than Hodgson.

Hodgson has commited error after error both on and off the field. I laughed at Rafa's usual "we worked hard" after dissapointing games but Roy takes that to a totally unacceptable level. Stick a fork in his career, he is done.

Also notice how Hernandez scored for ManU on the weekend.. now if Roy was maaging manu do, and rooney wasn't starting... do you think he would start hernandez? doubtful.. he would either start owen or play berbatov up front by himself...

Don't understand how Pacheco hasn't seen more action and Babel or Kelly haven't been given a go ahead of Maxi or carra.... Has something against youngsters clearly.

I've never seen so many forums united on the one issue. It's quite unbelievable. Dead. Man. Walking.

Don't understand how Pacheco hasn't seen more action and Babel or Kelly haven't been given a go ahead of Maxi or carra.... Has something against youngsters clearly.

Pacheco, Wilson and co. were the scapegoats for Northampton. Which is ridiculous given they weren't the worst players, and he played them out of position.

Roy once said this:

All youngsters get you is relegation

The irony is amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is just a sad deluded fool.

I hope we lose against Napoli so it hastens his exit.

I think there is one question that everyone on here needs to answer, should we buy Rooney in the Jan transfer period?

Considering he is apparently on the outer and wants out from ManU when his contract ends, ManU would want to sell him rather then see him go for a free transfer.

I think there is one question that everyone on here needs to answer, should we buy Rooney in the Jan transfer period?

Considering he is apparently on the outer and wants out from ManU when his contract ends, ManU would want to sell him rather then see him go for a free transfer.
207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

They wouldn't sell him here regardless, but do you even know how much he ****ing hates us? He hates LFC more than most of the bitters do.

Couldn't afford him even if those things weren't an issue.

Napoli are actually a good football side.

We saw what happened with Steaua Bucharest, they gifted us a goal, we dominated for a period before they realised we were gash and took it up to us, they equalised.

Once we got in front, they imploded.

We were defensively minded against Utrecht and didn't look like scoring, it'll be the same against Napoli.

:confused:

1. As if he would come to us

2. Aside from Gary Neville I can't think of a player I'd want at the club less than that horrible, fat-headed, ex-Everton Manc cnut

Its absolutely criminal that Liverpool FC have not won an away game in the league since December 2009 against Aston Villa.

We won't be winning one soon the way things are atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back