The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets just say the fans want to line him up and shoot him.

A loss to Fenerbahce next week and he is probably gone and we will possibly get him unfortunately.

He is that bad.

So whats written in the article is a lie?

The attack minded manager would be a marked contrast to the more defensive pragmatic approach employed by Roy Hodgson who has presided over a truly woeful start to the Premier League campaign which leaves Liverpool second from bottom in the Premier League table.

I was willing to give Roy a chance but he has to go.... We were down 2-0 and he makes his first change in the 70th something minute and his 2nd on the 80th? Skrtel is just so frustrating.... Don't pull on shirts you idiot!

New owners aren't gunna do us any good if we can't even get out of the relegation zone!

So whats written in the article is a lie?

Absolutely.

I don't know about his Barca days but he plays 4231 with 2 holding midfielders and refuses to play 2 up front even while down a goal.

He also takes off your best players when your down so that would be say Gerrard or Torres coming off while losing a game with 30 minutes to go.

And I spoke to Godzke bout this earlier and he agreed about him being too laid back even in his Barca days, the players are half fit 2 months into the league.

Loved him as a player, not really know much about his coaching. You should know KaAN he manages Gala. You would have thought that being brought up by the total football philosphy, he would have embraced it in his coaching career.

On the positive side, he may bring Turan with him :rolleyes:

There are no big managers without a job!

Who else could we get?
Dalglish, Pellegrini, O'Niell, Klinsmen, van Basten...

Who knows NEVS might even hire Joe Girardi.

Dalglish, Pellegrini, O'Niell, Klinsmen, van Basten...

Who knows NEVS might even hire Joe Girardi.

Would love van Basten. Massively cool dude.

Who cares if he can coach? As long as we look good :rolleyes:

But that is my dutch bias.

Pellegrini struggled with a superstar team. I dunno how he'd go with average LFC players.

Would love van Basten. Massively cool dude.

Who cares if he can coach? As long as we look good :rolleyes:

But that is my dutch bias.

Pellegrini struggled with a superstar team. I dunno how he'd go with average LFC players.

Didn't he almost win the league?

Given that the majority of LFC fans are very fair minded generally when it comes to managers, it's a staggering effort by Hodgson to lose nearly the ENTIRE supporter base in 3 months.

His interviews are a joke, he shows total disrespect and disdain for the clubs traditions, and his tactics make Rafa 2009/10 look like Kevin Keegan circa Newcastle or Ardiles Spurs 5 man attack.

He said judge him after 10 games. Well after 8 games he's managed to take us down like a lead ****ing balloon, sitting a couple of goals off dead last.

If his media pals weren't sucking his knob in public, he would've been gone ages ago.

Joachim Loew would be a manager I would like to hire.

Develops youth and is adept tactically.

His attitude towards us has been an attitude acceptable at Fulham.. Comfortable with mediocrity... but we are not a mediocre club... to play for 0-0 draws or 1-0 wins and when lose 2-0 to say was a good effort.... That's not going to sit well with any Liverpool fan.

what doesnt make sense is he played the same way with fulham, who's team is not even close to ours, and yet they were on mor points then we were at this time last season. the only thing i can pin it down to is the fact that opposition teams gave little respect to fulham and therefore gave them alot more space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out Roy In Kenny.

Has to be done, pathetic manager, pathetic tactics, pathetic team selection.

David N'gog will never, ever be a superstar, but he actually wants to play for the badge and be on the pitch, everytime he has come on as a sub, and we've switched to a 4-4-2 the game has changed and swung our way. Ths kids scored the most goals for us this season, yet he comes on in each game when were loosing 2-0.

Skrtel and Carragher are just complete shit. Time for Carra to go and Skrtel to find another club. Skrtel was an awesome centre back, but after his head collision, he's been shit ever since. Carragher at right back compared to Martin Kelly is just a joke. What does Roy see in that? Credit to the Greek who i think has been our most impressive player as of late (bar Gerrard)

Our wingers are gash, Torres right now is gash, and i love hoe he escapes critism from our supporters, he is a god, i love him but the his attitude is just shocking, i know he gets shit service etc etc, but he could atleast look like he wants to be in involved, first 30 seconds last night you could tell he was in his shitty mood.

Those who were slating Gerrad a few weeks back, eat your own words, he is a leap ahead of anyone else we have right now.

January clean out for me : Lucas, Poulsen, Babel, Maxi, Jova, Skrtel, Carra.

****ing joke.

Yes. Would be very good. Although good international manager doesnt always translate to good club manager (big Phil?)

I too would like Low, but I want Kenny in now - while the owners bed in and start a worldwide search for the right boss - who can be here long-term and take us forward.

Anyone fancy a trip to Exeter next season - because unless Roy is sacked, that's where we're going.

Babel should be given a starting gig... he was involved when he came on last night... all this talk about him proving himself.. hard to do it on the bench... And what ****ing good is it for our club banishing kelly and pacheco.. even shelvey should be getting a look in.... Carra at right back was nearly as much of a laugh as when he played left back... Its time to make things happen not just stick with this shit and hope for the best.

Why would you clear Babel out. Hes the only winger you actually have

How NESV handle Roy will be a good preview into the future. Do they sack him and if they do just how much coinage goes into finding his replacement

Replacement for me is pure and simple, Roberto Di Matteo. You tried the tested now get some young blood in.

Why would you clear Babel out. Hes the only winger you actually have

How NESV handle Roy will be a good preview into the future. Do they sack him and if they do just how much coinage goes into finding his replacement

Replacement for me is pure and simple, Roberto Di Matteo. You tried the tested now get some young blood in.

Not sure if your being serious.

Why would we clear Babel out, hmmm, good question?

He's a complete inconsitent ****.
He's had more twitter status' this year then minutes.
He's been struggling in the resveres.
He's got a shit attitude
He's ****ed up everytime he's been given the chance this season and the last.

I see potential in him, just not with us and with negative managers.

But yeah your right, he'll be handy off the bench for our ressies as an impact player for sure.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dalglish in charge for the next 8 months, let him blod some kids and what not. Get him to shift around some dead wood and only buy players with what he sells. (We all know there isn't much talent shifted around in Jan.)

Then in the summer we can take a decent manager, instead of the scraps left over at the moment. In reality who is really going to leave thier club, regardless of the sides position, mid-campaign to sign with the flops that are Liverpool.

Even if we don't reach CL/EL we will still be a very attractive side for a good Manager. He will probably have around 50m to play around with.

Hes shit but atleast he exists. Any new manager will start Babel . Even Maxi Rodriguezs mum would

I'm obliged to agree - I'm not a Babel fan, but at least he does actually attempt to do something.

Not sure why he's never played on the right again. He's had one game there - and it was so easily his best game it was scary.

Don't you just love the way the players look at old agent Roy? "Who the **** are you?"

Like the Real Madrid bloke at the Faubert signing.

This is all feeling a little too much like Essendon 2010 for my liking!

A whole God damned year of this crap?? ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!

King Kenny = James Hird. Make it happen!!!

And also unless a big positive change is made we are going to struggle to attract quality players in January..... We can't keep going like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back