The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to keep going now, better not be just a one off.

Carroll looked decent enough when he came on.

Suarez2Kuyt
Suarez2Nani2Kuyt
Suarez2VDS2Kuyt

<3 it.

Ponytail heaven, left to right Greek and Carroll. Or wait, is that Carroll and Greek

610x.jpg

Reina
Kelly Carra Agger Johnson
Lucas Gerrard
Kuyt Meireles Suarez
Carroll

Our next game is in 2 weeks so we could have our best 11 starting

Might have to break the recently imposed Liverpool shirt player name ban. Suarez is ****ing amazing. :D

We've got Braga in the Europa League on Thursday night, I think it's a mistake to start Carroll, I'd also rest Gerrard from the game.

I'd also rest Meireles.

Agger may make the bench, but probably not, I'd leave him at Melwood recovering.

But good time for a break between matches, Suarez looked knackered at the end today, he gets kicked around so much, but runs his heart out. :heart:

What a performance, what a win.

The only worry for Suarez so far is the amount of times he loses his footing. But everything else is brilliant, the goals should definately come if he keeps playing like this.

Dirk Kuyt. No pace, can't dribble, horrible first touch...hat-trick v Scum. :rolleyes:
He probably should be a bench player next year or even sold, but if tonight is his last game against the filth, whatta a way to go out!

Suarez...fap,fap, fap, NNNNNNNNNRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGH!!!!

Gerrard, Johnson. Really disciplined quality efforts.

Great win. Great day. If only Kenny had been in charge from day one.

[YOUTUBE]5xqR7XzohCQ[/YOUTUBE]

Reporter:
Was Jamie Carragher fortunate not only to stay on the pitch but also not to seriously injure Nani?

Kenny:
I think he was fortunate to be playing for Liverpool today cause we were the better team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He handled that very well, no need to speak badly of our players in public. Commoli before the match handled his interview brilliantly too.:thumbsu:

****ING GET IN!!!!

Suarez is awesome. What a signing he could turn out to be. If Carroll puts it together and Kuyt keeps chipping in, then Torres will be a distant memory.

I just love Liverpool Football Club and i ****ing love beating those bunch of manc ****ing twats! **** off back to Manchester you *****! :D

Oh and I know it's all if's and but's but if the King had been managing us all season do we all think we would be going a hell of a lot better. I think we would definitely be in the top four. Im so glad Woy is gone, G&H are gone, Cecil can **** off. Slowly but surely were on our way back.

Player who hasn't been mentioned... I thought Skrtel was fantastic... Was solid all day...

Lucas was fantastic (once again in a big match) Meireles was great and Suarez.... wow what a guy...

Maxi was rubbish

Looks as though Lucas may well be player of the year. His turnaround has been very impressive to watch and i think he is thriving under Kennys system of pass-and-move. He seems to have a very good knack of reading interceptions, and understanding when to go in for a tackle - a very under-rated attribute. Hopefully he can develop a tad more consistency as he continues to develop.

Another player who hasnt got much recognition for his game was Johnson. I thought he was fantastic both in attack and defense. After Aurelios injury, Johnson had to move to his new left back spot from the right and this resulted in the first time i actually saw Rooney on the pitch. However, Carra delt with him just fine.

The squad is playing well and this should only help us go from strength to strength, a new young centre back (Cahill or perhaps Mats Hummels if we could convince him to leave) and another tricky winger to play in the triangle with Carroll and Suarez and we could really do some damage.

Former LFC defender (now at Real Betis) Miki Roque is set to undergo an operation to remove a malignant tumour from his pelvis.

Hopefully he comes through just fine and is able to continue his playing career.

Awesome win last night! Downloading the torrent now so I can watch it in full instead of just viewing the highlights

Sadly couldn't watch the game as i'd committed to taking the misses out to the movies, but was getting my mate to text me the scores. This worked well till she confiscated my phone :(

Still was happy when I eventually got the phone back and saw the final result :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back