The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You committed to taking the misses to the movies on the night of LFC vs. MUFC?

Ucrazyman.

Awesome win last night! Downloading the torrent now so I can watch it in full instead of just viewing the highlights

Sadly couldn't watch the game as i'd committed to taking the misses out to the movies, but was getting my mate to text me the scores. This worked well till she confiscated my phone :(

Still was happy when I eventually got the phone back and saw the final result :D
feels bad man.

Awesome win last night! Downloading the torrent now so I can watch it in full instead of just viewing the highlights

Sadly couldn't watch the game as i'd committed to taking the misses out to the movies, but was getting my mate to text me the scores. This worked well till she confiscated my phone :(
Still was happy when I eventually got the phone back and saw the final result :D

Women :rolleyes:

When I met my ex, I laid down the ground rules. No plans when Liverpool are on TV.

Thankfully, she quite enjoyed watching Liverpool play (because she was in love with Torres more than me) but still, she never kept me from watching an LFC game.

When I met my ex, I laid down the ground rules. No plans when Liverpool are on TV.

Thankfully, she quite enjoyed watching Liverpool play (because she was in love with Torres more than me) but still, she never kept me from watching an LFC game.

Well ok, i might have made the plans a few weeks back before i checked the scheduling as well :eek:

Still we've negotiated a release clause for me for any future scheduling conflicts ;)

Ex being the operative word here TIG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do we go from a performance like the one against West Ham to the one last night in the space of one week!? It was like watching two different teams. It defies belief.

Lucas again plays very well in a big game. Suarez has that "something out of nothing" magic that Torres also had. Meireles continues to look very dangerous timing his runs into the box. He could easily have had another 3-4 goals this season.

She'd want to be a 10. That's all I'll say.

How good was it to see us get into Rafael, Took Skrtel 5 seconds to get straight into him.

Just can't wait to see Carroll come into this team though i think it's going to take a while until we see his best.

I don't know what alley we found this Ken Dagish (spelling) bloke in, but send him back there and bring back Woy!

He's undefeated away from home with WBA!

Not a true supporter imo.

Girl to me last night " I wanted to see you tonight but I know soccer>me"

Same here. My ex quickly realised how important LFC was to me and that I wouldnt be missing any games. She used to joke and say what if we got married on the same day as Liverpool were playing in the European Cup Final. My response was always, if you loved me, you wouldnt make me choose and would make sure our wedding date wasnt on an important game day for Liverpool :D

Lucas again plays very well in a big game. Suarez has that "something out of nothing" magic that Torres also had. Meireles continues to look very dangerous timing his runs into the box. He could easily have had another 3-4 goals this season.
Mascherano like in his quality vs big teams/obsolete vs shite teams performances this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back