Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reina
Carragher Agger Skrtel Johnson
Spearing Lucas
Kuyt Meireles Suarez
Carroll

Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Wilson, Cole, Maxi, Poulsen, Ngog.

Best possible team, get in.

Surely a trained monkey with one eye and 3 ears could of selected that team. Picks itself sadly enough. Might have a ping pong match to figure out which one of Poulsen or Spearing gets to run around as the 11th man but otherwise as expected

261067474.jpg

Not too confident since we are shit away but I can see Suarez having a good game since he will have Carroll being the focal point.

wow how lucky are we.. penalty that was a foul outside the box and pretty much against the run of play.. we were struggling to create chances....

1-0 up :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kuyt 1-0 from the spot

Totally undeserved as Sunderland have been better, and it should've been a free kick anyway.

Not liking Meireles on the left and it looks like he's not liking it too much either. Spearing giving his all but really not up to the standard. Also giving away plenty of height in those crucial headers in the middle of the pitch.

A bit of a payback of sorts with that penalty decision.

I don't care right now, I'll take it. I hope we can get another goal early into the second half, Andy Carroll to score it too.

Carroll's still adds a completely different dimension to our game, obviously nothings going his way but his taking out two-three players every time the balls hoofed to him which gives Luis space.

Lucas and Agger we're very good, thought Spearing did one or two good things though his still pretty gash.

I can't see us holding onto this lead for much longer to be honest.

Every time we get out of a tricky situation Kuyt always looks to the right for Carragher to move into the space, yet he's still in our defensive half, what a difference it is having Martin Kelly playing.

Can see Suarez-Carroll working as soon as get in a player who can cross :thumbsu:

P.S : insert Joe Cole, impact player!

I thought the rule of penalties was that if a foul started outside the box but continued inside the box it could still be awarded? But if you ask me that's against the spirit of the game anyway.

Not much of a first half performance from our team, but at least we're defending pretty stoutly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back