The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fullbacks are going down like flies

Is Aurelio ready at least? Don't want Carra and Agger to be our fullbacks.

Doesn't look like Aurelio is ready.

Jack Robinson might play - I cant see Kenny playing Dagger at LB.

Also, apparently Christian Poulsen is interested in moving to WBA, since the Denmark boss warned him if he's not picked in Liverpool's first team for the remainder of the season, he'll miss Denmark's squad.

Maybe Wilson will be given a chance to play at LB. I wouldn't want to see Agger moved out of central defence so that may be an option.

Well, an interesting stat...

Joe Cole has the best passing accuracy of any Liverpool player this season, with a pass accuracy of 84%.

Maybe Wilson will be given a chance to play at LB. I wouldn't want to see Agger moved out of central defence so that may be an option.

I hope not, he was utterly dreadful in the game against West Ham when he was asked to play there.

I hope we give Jack Robinson a game, so we can see what he's about - he played the last game last season, but it wasn't on TV here, so I didn't see it.

Well, if you are actually Robert Eddy, you should be practicing getting better at football and spending less time on BigFooty imo.

If I could spend less time moderating this board I'd get more time practice my skills.

BTW, I've cleaned up the thread. I've had to delete the responses to GB as well as his posts. In the future if you believe somebody is trolling your board please report the posts and don't bother engaging in a lengthy debate with them because it will only be deleted.

Well, an interesting stat...

Joe Cole has the best passing accuracy of any Liverpool player this season, with a pass accuracy of 84%.

Not hard when your pass tally for the season adds up to about 20. Hell, I reckon my pass accuracy would be pretty good too for LFC if I had similar game time to Cole the little greedy twat.

Tbf I think people get riled up way too easy here, anytime Embers or GB post they manage to provoke a reaction. Sometimes its just best to ignore posts you don't agree with.

If I could spend less time moderating this board I'd get more time practice my skills.

BTW, I've cleaned up the thread. I've had to delete the responses to GB as well as his posts. In the future if you believe somebody is trolling your board please report the posts and don't bother engaging in a lengthy debate with them because it will only be deleted.

You can spend less time moderating this board.

Get Lowie01 back (speaking of, what actually happened to him)...

And then you could get better at football and actually be of use to St. Kilda's best 22...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy the next couple of months because you won't see him in a Liverpool shirt after that.

To be honest I don't reckon we'll sell him, with the amount of players leaving our club this summer he could be of the more fringe players to stay.

Given the fact that no-one will pay any money for him, because he's on stupid wages. We'll be stuck with him.

To be honest I don't reckon we'll sell him, with the amount of players leaving our club this summer he could be of the more fringe players to stay.
He is English so there should be another club stupid enough to take him off our hands. He has honestly done and achieved **** all here so I would be extremely surprised to see him stay.

Also, dearest Woy Hodgson.

Liverpool have won all 9 of the Premier League clashes between the two sides without conceding a goal.

Team for Saturday?

Reina
Carragher Skrtel Agger Robinson??
Gerrard Meireles Lucas
Kuyt Carroll Suarez

Gulasci, Wilson, Greek, Spearing, Maxi, Cole, N'Gog

Team for Saturday?

Reina
Carragher Skrtel Agger Robinson??
Gerrard Meireles Lucas
Kuyt Carroll Suarez

Gulasci, Wilson, Greek, Spearing, Maxi, Cole, N'Gog

This is getting ridiculous. Didnt you see how poor Suarez was on the left in his last appearance. It was only when he switched over to the right did he have any impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back