The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

6-0, pretty emphatic even if utd were resting players.

as for adam, no doubt he is far from the complete package, in fact defensively he leaves alot to be desired, however im not against us signing him.

Everton have ManU next week.. but in any case would be nice to win tonight just to take the pressure off them passing us...

I've decided we can do better than Charlie Adam.

We'll take him, but on our terms now. Blackpool had us over the barrell in the Jan transfer window but once the season finishes I have a feeling we will offer them 7 million or nothing. Holloway certainly has no hope of getting the 12-15 million pounds he was expecting back in January come the off season.

The last two games i've watched of Charlie Adam he's been absoulete gash, his first half against Wigan last night .. the less said the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the team should be the exact same as Monday. Flanagan was fantastic and has done nothing to lose his position.

Big game tonight, here is to our first win at the Emirates!

It was definately time for Rafa to move on when he did, the fall out with the sale of Alonso and the division that was evident cost us last year.

But i think he was always a decent guy behind the scenes (eg his donation after he was fired).

We'll take him, but on our terms now. Blackpool had us over the barrell in the Jan transfer window but once the season finishes I have a feeling we will offer them 7 million or nothing. Holloway certainly has no hope of getting the 12-15 million pounds he was expecting back in January come the off season.

yes but Halloway never cared about getting 12-15 million what he wanted was to keep Adams until the end of the season as they would have a much better chance of staying up with him in the squad.

Cant wait for the Arsenal game, I'm still hoping we can make top 4 as we have a good draw after this game.

We're going to need City to stuff it up though, they have a pretty good draw. I can see us taking 5th minimum as Tottenham still needs to play Chelsea, City and us away, ouch.

Reina; Flanagan, Carragher, Skrtel, Aurelio; Meireles, Lucas, Spearing; Kuyt, Carroll, Suarez.

Bit different to the squad we played at the start of the season. Which from memory included: Masch,Ngog and Jovanavich plus dont forget the commander in WOY.

Reina; Flanagan, Carragher, Skrtel, Aurelio; Meireles, Lucas, Spearing; Kuyt, Carroll, Suarez.

Bit different to the squad we played at the start of the season. Which from memory included: Masch,Ngog and Jovanavich plus dont forget the commander in WOY.

Is this the squad for the game?

Because there's still 1.5 hours until the squads are out.

One EPL and one FA Cup game on today, why schedule them for the same time? There aren't any big Championship games on in the early timeslot, why not move one of thse games to a 13:30 start (local time)?

team v Arsenal: Reina, Aurelio, Flanagan, Carra, Skrtel, Spearing, Lucas, Meireles, Kuyt, Suarez, Carroll.

Official team

Reina
Flanagan Carragher Skrtel Aurelio
Lucas Spearing
Kuyt Meireles Suarez
Carroll

Subs: Gulacsi, Cole, Kyrgiakos, Shelvey, Ngog, Maxi, Robinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back