The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha ****ing wow.

Kenny's such a legend for putting Wenger back in his place.

Still can't believe that finish.

Injuries are ****ing us over big time, however.

Ultra defensive performance, not going to get stuck into JJ too much, but he wasn't great, first game back and all that, give him another run next week.

Apart from giving away the penalty, Spearing was really good. I'm beginning to quite like him now.:) Robinson was very good aswell, he dealt with theo comfortably.

Suarez was horrble today. Kuyt was rubbish but he never misses penalties does he.

Torres still has 9 EPL goals and Carroll has 13 (I think it is).

Same as Darren Bent still has whatever total he has.

Torres still has 9 EPL goals and Carroll has 13 (I think it is).

Same as Darren Bent still has whatever total he has.

I think Carroll has 14. But if he were not to have scored this year, a.k.a. pulled a Torres...would he have been called our leading scorer, or would Torres? Anyway moot point in the end...it definitely isn't Torres anymore. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6_4dab2308245a4686531725.jpg

2zez79l.jpg

:D :thumbsu:

About 10 minutes after the incident, Alan Parry mentioned Carragher had recovered significantly enough and was sitting up in the dressing room talking to the doctors.

:thumbsu:

What a game!!!

Was watching it with an Arsenal and Man Utd fan and at the end me and the Man Yoo fan were high fiving after the penalty. Was ****ing shattered when the first penalty went in though.

Another horror game with injuries though.:thumbsdown:

Was reading somewhere that instead of splashing cash for a host of new players Daglish was considering spending it on a few bigger signigs of the Suarez ilk and instead promoting the youth so we had squad depth. After seeing Flannagan, Robinson and Kelly come on this year I wouldn't be against it.

Was reading somewhere that instead of splashing cash for a host of new players Daglish was considering spending it on a few bigger signigs of the Suarez ilk and instead promoting the youth so we had squad depth. After seeing Flannagan, Robinson and Kelly come on this year I wouldn't be against it.

If that meant only 2 players of big money.. I would be against it... We need a LB, a CB, a winger and a back up striker at least.. as well as probably a midfielder... IF all the cash was spent on a big player we couldn't fill the holes we need too... It was great seeing the young kids come in... but they need some years being bench and reserve players.

I'm expecting Young to be the biggest priced signing we would go for...

Arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad:
Why why WHY ????????????
I Mean , we've held a monopoly on dumb shit for years but that takes the cake.
Obviously Man Utd passing us in titles won means SWEET **** ALL to this club......morons

Recorded it so i could catch up on the v8 race yesterday and forgot to extend by 20 mins.....recording stopped after Lucas's first dive :rolleyes:

Arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad:
Why why WHY ????????????
I Mean , we've held a monopoly on dumb shit for years but that takes the cake.
Obviously Man Utd passing us in titles won means SWEET **** ALL to this club......morons

Recorded it so i could catch up on the v8 race yesterday and forgot to extend by 20 mins.....recording stopped after Lucas's first dive :rolleyes:

lmao wait what

so let me try and comprehend this

you're venting because we have pride? what are you so pissed about exactly? wanting us to purposefully lose is the most anti-pool thing you could think let alone vent about. the club are morons because you think having equal success with them for another season is something to hang our hat on??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back