The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurelio wouldnt be on much, however. I just wish he could stay fit, feel sorry for the poor bloke that he cant stay fit

We cant even rely on him as a backup so there's no real reason to keep him at all.

Even if he's not on much it's still a saving that can go towards someone else.

Few whispers around that both Young and Enrique deals are close...

I'm still keen on both of them..

Just my luck - I recorded the game but woke up in the 90th minute and switched it off thinking it would be nil all so I could turn over and watch the end of the F1.

You have to remember, Cole is on 100k, Jovanovic is 60k, so is Poosen and Johnson is also 90k. Wouldn't be surprised if we accept fees like 750k or 1m for those type of players.

Johnson - 10m
Aquilani - 11m
Konchesky - 1m
Jovanovic - 1m
Cole - loan
Poulsen - 1m
Insua - I'd keep
El Zhar - 250k

Im assuming he is kidnapped by some form of Taliban militia who force his mum into a 1 mill ransom. The militia then hands the money over to the Liverpool Football club? You will pay out his contract Benni McCarthy style I think

Fulham are interested in buying him.

He's proven to be a consitent performer for a lower-mid table club, someone will buy him, even one of the promoted clubs.

West Ham might replace Wayne Bridge with him.

1m isn't out of the realms of possibility.

After being loaned out to the CCC, he'll be desperate to play top flight football again and he'll take a pay cut for it to happen.

How ****ing good was that, ended up in my undies, don't ask why.

Just a suggestion,

Would anyone keep Aquaman? I just would love to see him given another shot at the club, i know he has a lot of value and we know Charlie Adam's proven PL quality but Aquaman could be a punt.

Gerrard, Meireles, Aquaman, Lucas, Spearing, Shelvey, Coady.

Would be great depth in the central department especially because Spearing will only get better from here on in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sahko ( 10 mil )
Enrique ( 10-15 )
A.Young ( 15-20 )
Jarvis/N'Zogbia/Downing ( 5-10 )
Wickham ( 10 )

5 Quality players in, 6-8 players out.

Sahko ( 10 mil )
Enrique ( 10-15 )
A.Young ( 15-20 )
Jarvis/N'Zogbia/Downing ( 5-10 )
Wickham ( 10 )

5 Quality players in, 6-8 players out.
in this market - 10m probably wouldn't be enough for downing. and this is being fair. would need to be closer to 15m. if he wanted to leave then such a price would be fair on all parties. 10m and it wouldn't be fair to us. 5m is no chance and obviously insulting.

Commoli has been travelling quite a bit to France so we probably will be buying players from Ligue 1.

we are yet to see flanagan and robinson get foward ans show us their ability in the front third, its all good on well how they have performed in the 2 games they have played, but lets not get too carried away

Im very uneasy about selling Glen Johnson because of his versatility and his attacking abilty is unrivalled. His defending isn't as bad as people make it out to be either. Flanagan is good for the future but he isn't ready for consistant first team action yet. Seeing him loaned out will be good.

Robinson had Theo in his pocket, I was very impressed with him. I would like to see him play more next season behind Enrique (if he does indeed arrive). Aurelio has another season on his contract but we all know he will be out for half the season anyway so Robbo will get his chances.

Very wary about loaning players out, stuff can go very wrong. Would rather keep them within our system if they're seen as viable potential first team options.

Very wary about loaning players out, stuff can go very wrong. Would rather keep them within our system if they're seen as viable potential first team options.

Can understand where your coming from, alot of players have went out on loan and either been starved of opportunities or got no benefit from the experience whatsoever. It all comes down to the circumstances, if we can send Wilson on loan to a top flight team where he can start 15 games I think it's beneficial, but being on the pine in the CCC will do jack all.

Anyone kept tabs on Ayala?
I've heard Derby want to have him back on loan next season.

He has also been fouling a fair bit and copping a Yellow every few games (10 in 24 aps for Hull and Derby this season)

What are peoples thoughts on him? Is he a future best 11 player for Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back