The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something good for us all to read, since the Wolves game on 22/1 Liverpool lead the league in every relevant area.

1_Table.gif

Dalglish and Clarke too have worked wonders since coming in. It is quite remarkable really considering we were 4 points out of the relegation zone before he took over. Here are the stats since that game away against Wolves.

- Joint most wins with Chelsea and Manchester United
- Joint least defeats with Chelsea
- Most clean sheets
- Only team that has scored in every game
- Most goals scored
- Least goals conceded
- Best goal difference
- Joint most points with Chelsea
- Joint most points per game ratio

If we can continue this sort of form into the new campaign, who knows what might happen! :thumbsu:

Here is something good for us all to read, since the Wolves game on 22/1 Liverpool lead the league in every relevant area.

1_Table.gif

Dalglish and Clarke too have worked wonders since coming in. It is quite remarkable really considering we were 4 points out of the relegation zone before he took over. Here are the stats since that game away against Wolves.

- Joint most wins with Chelsea and Manchester United
- Joint least defeats with Chelsea
- Most clean sheets
- Only team that has scored in every game
- Most goals scored
- Least goals conceded
- Best goal difference
- Joint most points with Chelsea
- Joint most points per game ratio

If we can continue this sort of form into the new campaign, who knows what might happen! :thumbsu:
You posted it yesterday mate. Or was it the last post of the last page?

Not too perturbed by the Manc's title this season, never has such an awful team won an EPL title. Despite them winning it, they have actually regressed noticeably since 09/10. Chelsea of course have regressed far more. We'd spank them right now if we were to play them.

Really excited about next season with our team that is improving all the time and our opponents dropping off (apart from City).

Im almost happy about Utd going past us. Now we finally have a challenge. The goal is there now to reclaim our top spot. It's exciting and im sure Kenny, Stevie G and Carra mainly will want to turn it around asap and get back to 19-19 then go back by them again. Im ridiculously excited about next season with the King in charge.

Reina

Johnson
Flanagan
Skrtel
Carragher

Spearing
Lucas
Maxi
Kuyt

Carroll
Suarez

Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Ngog, Cole, Poulsen, Robinson, Shelvey.

Carroll in for the injured Meireles. Will be interesting to see whether Carroll and Suarez combine as well as Kuyt and Suarez have been.

Cudicini

Kaboul
King
Dawson
Rose

Lennon
Sandro
Modric
Pienaar

VDV
Crouch

The attitude of Suarez has been absolutely ****ing deplorable tonight. Just looking for the free kick way too much and cracking the shits if it doesn't go his way.

Andy Carroll misses the easiest possible header. Maybe 5th spot isn't our destiny.

The attitude of Suarez has been absolutely ****ing deplorable tonight. Just looking for the free kick way too much and cracking the shits if it doesn't go his way.

Andy Carroll misses the easiest possible header. Maybe 5th spot isn't our destiny.

Playing like they don't want to win and Suarez has to learn to play on there.. sure he probably is getting a knee in when he turns but if he stays up he still has a chance to get back on the ball... for all the possession around our box just two shots is shithouse.

lol at the voice over guy on highlights saying Suarez should of been sent off for that little kick... dumb but there no force what so ever.

Right now we are blowing it. We worked so hard to get back into 5th, we cant give it up now. Just one goal, a draw will be enough. We have to score in the second half. We have built up some good attacks but nothing has come from it. We miss Meireles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Penalty from a foul outside the box. FFS.

Good night Europa. I'm going to bed.

Oh well, have played like we didn't want it. Personally would of liked us to make Europa but won't complain about more Saturday games next season.

Well we were putrid today. Kenny leaving Carrol on makes me think he wasn't too concerned about the result either though. Give the kids a run at Villa, Spurs won't lose next week unless they do it by choice.

Shelvey is a hell of a player. I dont think we need to strengthen in the middle of the park, just give Jonjo more playing time next year. We do need upgrades in wide areas and LB though.

Shit result today, it just looked like we didnt want it, which is strange considering the fightback we made to get into 5th and then we just surrender it pretty meekly in front of our own fans? Strange...

Still anything can happen. If Spurs dont win next weekend then a win at Aston Villa takes us back into 5th. I really wanted 5th and European football so it's disappointing to finally get into a position when it was in our hands, then drop the bundle. If we dont get back into 5th next weekend then it will be an interesting summer. Our targets might change and with no European distractions, the league would be a huge target.

Hmmm.... I think the worst thing is that with no European football at all, I think it will impact on our signings.

Wow. Talk about going down with a whimper. THat was pathetic. It seems our players started believing their own publicity and thought that Spurs would just roll over. The form book certainly got torn up.

Okay, we lost to a deflected goal and a (ahem) somewhat dubious penalty, but really we didn't deserve anything from that game. What a way to finish our season at Anfield.

THis almost certainly means no European football next season and although there are arguements saying we'll be better off without it, I think I'll still miss it. Liverpool FC should always be in Europe.

Just a draw for Birmingham will do.

The way they're playing even if Tottenham try and lose Birmingham will probably find a way to drop the game.

Bollocks, fell asleep at 12.30 waiting for kickoff (Thought I'd just lie back in bed with a book next thing I know it's 6.00am).

Anyways I'm going to go with the "Europa League is a worthless millstone around our necks" that we can do without :D Glass half-full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back