The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

then the injury prone comment I can understand because that's a genuine concern.. but he plays in serie a as a reason? Watch him play.. guy is a fantastic player.. he's also only spent one season there, before that was in spain for like 5 or 6 years.. How can you just write off a bloke you've never watched

A 27 y.o Italian with a dodgy right knee? Doesn't sound like a great package.

He is an Aquilani in terms of injuries and his knees, but if we wanna replace that false 9ness of Suarez with someone who does many brilliant things up the pitch and know how to finish, Rossi is one of the few

Italy suffered greatly in the World Cup without him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then that's where your opinion on him stops tbh
then the injury prone comment I can understand because that's a genuine concern.. but he plays in serie a as a reason? Watch him play.. guy is a fantastic player.. he's also only spent one season there, before that was in spain for like 5 or 6 years.. How can you just write off a bloke you've never watched
He is injury prone, and players who move from the Serie A generally tend to not perform in England lately. Purely on these two points id rather we look to other alternatives.

If we do get him, I'd support him fully and hope he does well.

He is injury prone, and players who move from the Serie A generally tend to not perform in England lately. Purely on these two points id rather we look to other alternatives.

If we do get him, I'd support him fully and hope he does well.
Such a narrow minded view to say players who move from Serie A don't do well in England.. and youi must have missed my post where I said he spent 6 years in Spain.. try watching him play..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back