The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/injured-smith-back-liverpool

Unfortunately it looks like Brad Smith suffered a knee injury on loan at Swindon Town during their Capital One Cup win this week. Has been sent back to Liverpool for rehab
That's unfortunate. The loan hasnt been cancelled though has it? That article just said he had been sent back to Liverpool to rehab as we obviously have better facilities. If it was a season long loan and the knee injury is said to be 4-6 weeks.

Unlucky for Smith though.

That's unfortunate. The loan hasnt been cancelled though has it? That article just said he had been sent back to Liverpool to rehab as we obviously have better facilities. If it was a season long loan and the knee injury is said to be 4-6 weeks.

Unlucky for Smith though.
As far as I am aware the long isnt cancelled. I assume he will head back to Swindon Town when he is fit in the next month or two

ive enjoyed trolling friends who are manure fans today. when talking to them i have said the following:

- your formation was wrong, ashley young wing back? if you are gonna play that way, you need roberto carlos.
* 50% of them agreed. yes, AGREED
** carlos is retired. lol

- toothless in the middle. you need bryan robson, a real talisman.
* all of them reacted as such

Djimon%20Hounsou-guardians_large.jpg

lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an aside, does anyone know if there's much weight to the rumour of Sterling changing from #31 to #11?

Holding off on the numbers until we know for sure.

Thought so, but there seems to be a growing rumour around the good old Facebook and such
Maybe one more season of 31, so everyone can see he has truly earned his number: STE7LING. :)
Divock Origi vs Caen:

Did a good job leading the line for them and as someone else mentioned, netted his first goal of the season from the penalty spot after being fouled in the area. Just looking at his movement and touch, he seems like the sort of player that would fit in very well at Liverpool.

Soft penalty. It looks like he will need to spend a lot of time with Studge and Sterl to get his jinks and tricks right. Loan move definitely right on that basis. And semi-related, Borini re-tweeted the below. I guess if we sign another striker he will leave, otherwise I still think he has a role to play at LFC:

I predict a relatively cautious line-up by BR, so that he can let the top 3 off the leash and see what happens:
--------------Mignolet--------------
Johnson--Skrtel--Lovren--Enrique
--------------Gerrard--------------
--------Henderson------Can-------
--Coutinho---------------Sterling--
---------------Sturridge-------------

Subs: Jones, Sakho, Manquillo, Allen, Lucas, Lambert, Ibe. Manquillo on at 70' for Enrique and depending on the score, Lucas/Allen on for Can/Gerrard and Lambert/Ibe on for Studge.

****ing lol at Enrique taking the piss out of Utd. :D I love him more now.

Cant wait to get started tonight, with two tough away games to come against City and Spurs we need to get 3 points tonight and start the season off with a bang.

Challengers for top 4 last night was a mixed bag. Arsenal got all three and Spurs got out of jail which they amazingly always seem to do and nicked 3 points too. But Everton dropped points against a team who just came up. Lol. And United got **** all at home against Swansea which was lols.

You'd expect City and Chelsea to win too so hopefully we can too and get the season off on the right foot.

Despite all that pre-season hype, I don't think many of our rivals apart from Chelsea have gotten significantly better. The one I'm most concerned about is actually Everton (outside of City Chelsea and Arsenal) whom I think will get 70+ points again this season, and they seem to be leaky at the back

If we are on our game then I think top 3 is for the taking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back