The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Agger, Lallana, Markovic and Flanagan ruled out tomorrow night. Taking a stab at the 11 and yes i copied your formation bananatigz

-----------------Mignolet------------
Manquillo--Lovren--Skrtel--Johnson
----------------Gerrard--------------
--------Henderson-------Can-------
--Coutinho------------------Sterling--
---------------Sturridge-------------

Subs: Jones, Sakho, Lambert, Suso, Allen, Lucus, Enrique
I wonder how Allen and Lucas feel about being usurped by Can. Seem's a likely 11. Maybe Johnson and RB and Enrique at LB though. Manquillo with just one game under his belt, 20 years old, throwing him in the deep end? Maybe Rodgers will just run with it. He was impressive against Dortmund.

Also a complete in's and out's for us so we are all up to speed.

In
: Rickie Lambert (Southampton) Undisclosed; Adam Lallana (Southampton) Undisclosed; Emre Can (Bayer Leverkusen) Undisclosed; Lazar Markovic (Benfica) Undisclosed; Dejan Lovren (Southampton) £20 million; Javier Manquillo (Atletico Madrid) Loan; Alberto Moreno (Sevilla) £12 million

Out: Luis Alberto (Malaga) Loan; Michael Ngoo Released; Stephen Sama Released; Luis Suarez (Barcelona) Undisclosed; Iago Aspas (Sevilla) Loan; Andre Wisdom (West Brom) Loan; Pepe Reina (Bayern Munich) Undisclosed; Brad Smith (Swindon Town) Loan; Connor Coady (Huddersfield Town) Undisclosed; Martin Kelly (Crystal Palace) Undisclosed; Joao Texeira - (Brighton) Loan

Last edited:

In
: Rickie Lambert (Southampton) Undisclosed; Adam Lallana (Southampton) Undisclosed; Emre Can (Bayer Leverkusen) Undisclosed; Lazar Markovic (Benfica) Undisclosed; Dejan Lovren (Southampton) £20 million; Javier Manquillo (Atletico Madrid) Loan; Alberto Moreno (Sevilla) £12 million

Out: Luis Alberto (Malaga) Loan; Michael Ngoo Released; Stephen Sama Released; Luis Suarez (Barcelona) Undisclosed; Iago Aspas (Sevilla) Loan; Andre Wisdom (West Brom) Loan; Pepe Reina (Bayern Munich) Undisclosed; Brad Smith (Swindon Town) Loan; Connor Coady (Huddersfield Town) Undisclosed; Martin Kelly (Crystal Palace) Undisclosed

Joao Texeira - (Brighton) Loan

Moreno hasn't been announced officially yet has he? Yet there's pictures of him training around - seems a little strange.

Must admit I was a little relieved when I saw pictures of him training alongside Suso after all the rumours that he might have been going the other way - especially when we got him for 12 million!

Yeah super happy too that Suso has stayed. Im hoping him and Ibe can have a big impact this season. Ive seen pics of him in Liverpool training with the squad and pic posted on here of him holding up the shirt but nothing yet on the official website.

Interesting that they let a 19 year old take their pens.

Not really.

In

Out: Luis Alberto (Malaga) Loan; Michael Ngoo Released; Stephen Sama Released; Luis Suarez (Barcelona) Undisclosed; Iago Aspas (Sevilla) Loan; Andre Wisdom (West Brom) Loan; Pepe Reina (Bayern Munich) Undisclosed; Brad Smith (Swindon Town) Loan; Connor Coady (Huddersfield Town) Undisclosed; Martin Kelly (Crystal Palace) Undisclosed; Joao Texeira - (Brighton) Loan

Why are all these undisclosed? We know how much they were bought/sold for.

Would you all be happy with these two coming in?

31 Jul 2014 22:08:17

Konoplyanko could be back on....
Cheers
Macca

15 Aug 2014 19:45:34
Keep your eye out for Ballotelli on loan..
Cheers
Macca

Cheers
Macca

Cheers
Macca

I don't know why you still follow Macca, he has a prediction rate of 4%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really.

Why are all these undisclosed? We know how much they were bought/sold for.
Well how many other 19 year old take pens? Particularly because the score was 0-0. Sometimes you see kids taking pens when the team is already 4-0. Just thought it was interesting was all. Either they have huge confidence in him, he has huge confidence in himself or he is simply awesome from the spot.

I ripped that off soccernet. We know the rumours that went around the papers money wise. But officially they are all undisclosed which is pretty much standard.

Divock Origi vs Caen:

Did a good job leading the line for them and as someone else mentioned, netted his first goal of the season from the penalty spot after being fouled in the area. Just looking at his movement and touch, he seems like the sort of player that would fit in very well at Liverpool.

Cheers
Macca

Cheers
Macca

I want Kono, yeah let it happen

But I'm so resistant to the idea of Balotelli, we have bought loads of hungry hard working players, the only time Balotelli's hungry is when he's at a Maccas

I want Kono, yeah let it happen

But I'm so resistant to the idea of Balotelli, we have bought loads of hungry hard working players, the only time Balotelli's hungry is when he's at a Maccas
Right now though, with nothing on the forward front, a year loan might not be a bad idea and then give him back next season and then next summer buy that big time forward we need.

Bony is an irrelevance on the counter and when without the ball, would not suit us whatsoever
Agreed. Wouldnt suit how we play. It's why I laughed at the people wanting Lukaku. We need a striker similar to Suarez. Obviously he wont be as good but someone who plays like Suarez. Does Bony or Lukaku play like Suarez? No...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back