The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to get 4 tickets for Adelaide but I think they are shit seats... but at least they are together so me and my 3 mates can sit together.

Brisbane was a shit stain. Only me and two mates are going to that, managed to get three in the Kop but it timed out on me. Ended up having to get three seats on their own all over the shop.

Tickets at least. But I cant sit with my two friends...

I got tickets to the Kop and also section 602 in Brisbane.

Section 602 is up top but in the middle of the pitch, if anyone's been at suncorp can you tell if it's any good up there?

I managed to get 4 tickets for Adelaide but I think they are shit seats... but at least they are together so me and my 3 mates can sit together.

Brisbane was a shit stain. Only me and two mates are going to that, managed to get three in the Kop but it timed out on me. Ended up having to get three seats on their own all over the shop.

Tickets at least. But I cant sit with my two friends...

Check out this Jod. http://afc.io-media.com/ I thought I had shite seats but it doesn't seem that bad once I looked on this (top level behind goals). Was pissed off though when my gf searched 10 minutes later and managed to get better seats in the same price category (she timed out though). Best available clearly doesn't mean best available.

Check out this Jod. http://afc.io-media.com/ I thought I had shite seats but it doesn't seem that bad once I looked on this (top level behind goals). Was pissed off though when my gf searched 10 minutes later and managed to get better seats in the same price category (she timed out though). Best available clearly doesn't mean best available.
Looks ok using that. Cheers for the link. At least me and my mates are sitting together for the game. Unlike Brissie which was a shitstorm.

Hey guys, I come in peace. Just letting you know, if you're attempting to buy and it crashes at payment, check your transaction history. I did it (sister is a 'Pool fan) and it may have gone through (apparently, no confirmation emails yet)
I got confirmation emails for all my purchases.

Yeah did the ezyticket thing as always, they said in the email they'll send them at a later date. Not sure when that'll be though.

K Tx mate. Might give them a buzz later just for peace of mind. Got the timeout during payment but my cards been charged and can see the transaction in my ticketek account but no confirmation email

So panicking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

K Tx mate. Might give them a buzz later just for peace of mind. Got the timeout during payment but my cards been charged and can see the transaction in my ticketek account but no confirmation email

So panicking

i'd get onto twitter/fb and send them a tweet/post.

I had KOP end seats and twice the payment crashed. Then I settled for category 2. I will try use Football Family password at 1.30. If I can get my hands on 2 KOP end tickets I will sell the other two.

I got mine. I swear there must have been a glitch or something with the system because it told me I had to wait till 1:30, but it went through fine.

Is there a Liverpool supporters club in Adelaide it'd be worth joining for special functions?
Haven't renewed my Melbourne supporters membership so will probably do that also.

Adelaide - Bay 520, Row P x 1; and Bay 523, Row D x 1. They didn't seem to have two silver seats available together when I tried just before 1:00 pm (ACDST) with my waitlist password.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back