The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring ticket/seat thread is boring.

Let's talk Besiktas mofos!

Before Besiktas lets talk potential FA Cup Quarter Final Opponent ..

- I'll take anyone at home
- Better off playing Mancs and Arsenal at Home rather than at Wembley
- Hope Preston beats Man U tomorrow morning :)
- My prediction we will get Bradford away lol

Before Besiktas lets talk potential FA Cup Quarter Final Opponent ..

- I'll take anyone at home
- Better off playing Mancs and Arsenal at Home rather than at Wembley
- Hope Preston beats Man U tomorrow morning :)
- My prediction we will get Bradford away lol
6.30 tomorrow morning, yeah? Assuming it will be part of the Preston game coverage...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time we played these guys I'm pretty sure we set a Champions League record for biggest margin that still stands to this day (8-0). So, we can probably put to bed the idea that they won't be motivated!

I'd still be tempted to rest Coutinho & Sterling for this one, like I said the other day I think we have enough options to show respect to the competition and our opponents without risking burning any key players out ahead of the big game against Southampton on Sunday. Starts for the likes of Lovren, Toure, Allen, Lallana, Ibe, Balotelli would be preferable for me.

Sterling doesn't need resting, he has missed the last couple of games. However, i do understand people wanting Coutinho rested (i would have rested him for the FA cup personally). If we did rest him i would lineup like this

Mignolet
Can Skrtel Sakho
Ibe Henderson Allen Moreno
Sterling Lallana
Sturridge
However, i would play coutinho for this game in the hope we get a big enough to win to afford to rest him for the second leg.

I may possibly have 1 ticket in Brisbane for sale. It's category 2 or whatever for $186. A mate now reckons he wasn't expecting it to all be soo expensive! I've given him 48 hours.

$186, WTF?

I paid $150 for the rolled gold Level 2 seats at the G. Top of the wazza.

Were they restricted view? That's what I paid for mine at the G two rows back middle of the pitch. Initially it offered me ones for $220 each.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$186, WTF?

I paid $150 for the rolled gold Level 2 seats at the G. Top of the wazza.

If anyone thought they wouldn't be more expensive than the MCG then they're kidding themselves.

Was well worth the money and I put the house on it that the people complaining now won't be after the night they put on :D

Well, I'm nearly done booking an impromptu vacation. Flying to Gold Coast Friday to meet up with a mate mid arvo. Drive to Brissy for dinner then the game. Stay in Bris for the night, have a few brews. Back to GC for the weekend. Fly out Gold Coast to Adelaide mid arvo Monday. Off to the game that night. Now just gotta figure a way to get the hell outta Adelaide after that :p

Sterling doesn't need resting, he has missed the last couple of games. However, i do understand people wanting Coutinho rested (i would have rested him for the FA cup personally). If we did rest him i would lineup like this

Mignolet
Can Skrtel Sakho
Ibe Henderson Allen Moreno
Sterling Lallana
Sturridge
However, i would play coutinho for this game in the hope we get a big enough to win to afford to rest him for the second leg.
I'd be inclined to rest Coutinho as we want to keep him in this red-hot form and not burn him out. Southampton is arguably a much more important game in between the two legs so I'd rest him for that. I like that line up but would be tempted to rest Sterling and play Lallana behind Balo and Sturridge to see how they go starting together for the first time since Spurs at WHL

and play Lallana behind Balo and Sturridge to see how they go starting together for the first time since Spurs at WHL
It's time to see what Balo and Sturridge can do working in a partnership
Why does everyone keep going with his. Why fix what aint broke. Balotelli should stay on the bench and we should continue with one up front. We have been in terrific form using that formation. No need to change it now.

As for final tickets.

Adelaide I managed to get 4 seats in a row. Silver tickets, Section 521, Row H. I thought they might be shit but I checked them out online and the view looks pretty decent.

Brisbane was a shit storm. Had 3 seats in a row locked down in the Kop, but it timed out of me. Ended up having to get 3 tickets separately. I got two of them in the Kop, Section 312, Row 4 and Section 509, Row 46. The other one was Category 3, Section 329, Row 7.

It will have to do. Pretty pleased to secure tickets to both games again though.

That FA Cup draw couldnt have gone better if I made the draw myself.

I was hoping that we would at least be at home, didnt matter who against but just as long as we were at home as it's the last round where home ground matters as the semi's and final are at Wembley.

So it was important to get the QF drawn on our soil.

As for the opponent, I didnt care who. Arsenal and United would obviously be very tough games but if at Anfield, I was confident we could get it done. Obviously though I wanted to avoid those two.

I wanted Bradford, PNE (if they somehow beat United) or Blackburn.

Playing at Anfield? Check.

Playing one of Bradford, PNE or Blackburn? Check.

Arsenal playing United for extra lols? Check.

Perfect draw. :)

Nothing is won yet though and of course it wont be a walkover but very happy with the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back