The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for final tickets.

Adelaide I managed to get 4 seats in a row. Silver tickets, Section 521, Row H. I thought they might be shit but I checked them out online and the view looks pretty decent.

Brisbane was a shit storm. Had 3 seats in a row locked down in the Kop, but it timed out of me. Ended up having to get 3 tickets separately. I got two of them in the Kop, Section 312, Row 4 and Section 509, Row 46. The other one was Category 3, Section 329, Row 7.

It will have to do. Pretty pleased to secure tickets to both games again though.
How did you get seats together. Every time I could only get one seat at a time using about three different codes.

Gutted. Tried to get on ticketek to get tickets for brisbane game and it's saying allocation exhausted :(
I don't know where I'll be then, so I'll be looking at 'spare tix' as well if I'm still in Aus.
Why does everyone keep going with his. Why fix what aint broke. Balotelli should stay on the bench and we should continue with one up front. We have been in terrific form using that formation. No need to change it now...That FA Cup draw couldnt have gone better if I made the draw myself...I wanted Bradford, PNE (if they somehow beat United) or Blackburn.
Agreed on the single striker formation, and with the careful approach to Studge's fitness I don't think they'll start with two until maybe City, even if it's working in the overlap time they're on the pitch together as happened v Palace.

Full FA Cup draw suggests that the Football Gods are Stevie G fans, but they don't know him that well - it doesn't have to be a cakewalk!

Bradford - Reading (League 1 v Championship)
Reds - Rovers (EPL v Championship)
Man U - Arse (EPL v EPL)
Villa - WBA (EPL v EPL)

Gutted. Tried to get on ticketek to get tickets for brisbane game and it's saying allocation exhausted :(

try again when the general public is released, surely they've kept some for the GP.

just looking now and this seems the case. they go on sale at 11.00am AEST, you'd want to pretty quick though.

Last edited:
Who do we play in the semis? Or is there anothet random draw
Another draw. But it will be Arsenal or Man U, West Brom or Villa, Reading or Bradford. And LFC. i.e. We really should win against all of them bar the Ars/Man U winner; so that becomes the default final, and it will be at Wembley. If we beat Blackburn, of course.

Blackburn are well off the promotion pace in 9th. They've scored 40 and conceded 40. Won 11. Drawn 9. Lost 10. Middling. Ex-EPL players I recognise are Dunn (35 y.o.), Kilgallon in defence, Paul Robinson in goal.

Liverpool links: They've taken Jay Spearing on loan (he'll be cup-tied from Bolton) and Bradley Orr (barely used full-back) is Jon Flanagan's uncle.

Gonna try for tickets in half an hour when they go on sale to the GP. Has anyone ever had any problems with buying junior tickets for adults? We've done it plenty of times for the footy or cricket at the Gabba but I'm not sure if they would check at a big event like this?

Gonna try for tickets in half an hour when they go on sale to the GP. Has anyone ever had any problems with buying junior tickets for adults? We've done it plenty of times for the footy or cricket at the Gabba but I'm not sure if they would check at a big event like this?

So many people going through the gates in such a short space of time, I doubt they'd check and if they do, just pay the difference.

Quote for one of Stevie books:

Playing abroad doesn't appeal to me for one dead simple reason: I love the blood and thunder of English football too much. Our league and cup competitions have an intensity and honesty that cannot be found anywhere else in the world.

#DoItForStevieLad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many people going through the gates in such a short space of time, I doubt they'd check and if they do, just pay the difference.
Yeah true. I don't mind paying but my mates a real tight arse haha. Cheers.

Just got tickets to the Adelaide game, standing. (Is that the hill?)
Anyway, that coupled with our FA Cup draw and recent form means I'm a happy man as far as the Reds go :thumbsu:

"Sorry we're unable to obtain the tickets you requested.

Other customers may be in the process of completing their transaction on all remaining tickets, or the number of tickets requested is greater than the maximum available adjacent seats.

Please try again, or try reducing the number of tickets you have selected. When tickets are no longer available the event will be displayed as Allocation Exhausted."

This is the message I keep getting while trying to purchase 2 kop tickets.

I managed to get two seats for Brisbane. Unfortunately they're in the tier behind the den (can't imagine you'll be able to even hear them), so opposite the kop. Can't complain though, just happy to be there. I'll probably make my way over to the kop anyway.

"Sorry we're unable to obtain the tickets you requested.

Other customers may be in the process of completing their transaction on all remaining tickets, or the number of tickets requested is greater than the maximum available adjacent seats.

Please try again, or try reducing the number of tickets you have selected. When tickets are no longer available the event will be displayed as Allocation Exhausted."

This is the message I keep getting while trying to purchase 2 kop tickets.
That's what I kept getting, I don't think there would be any left in the kop. I just gave up and went with best available. It still took a while to get them though.

Just got tickets to the Adelaide game, standing. (Is that the hill?)
Anyway, that coupled with our FA Cup draw and recent form means I'm a happy man as far as the Reds go :thumbsu:

Would imagine standing room would be the same as General Admission, so yes the Hill will be included, and any place where you can stand. :thumbsu:

Seems to be a few tickets left for Adelaide Oval, looks like the prices of the tickets are having it's desired effect, keeping the non football fan (or soccer as they like to call it) away from the game.

Would imagine standing room would be the same as General Admission, so yes the Hill will be included, and any place where you can stand. :thumbsu:

Seems to be a few tickets left for Adelaide Oval, looks like the prices of the tickets are having it's desired effect, keeping the non football fan (or soccer as they like to call it) away from the game.

Supply & demand. For a 1 off game, they know people will pay (and it will sell out) so there's no incentive to lower the prices.

Supply & demand. For a 1 off game, they know people will pay (and it will sell out) so there's no incentive to lower the prices.
Yep, I'm not buying a ticket at those prices on the 33% chance I will be able to make it. Should be relatively easy to scalp, but that's time and effort on top of the prices. But I'm probably not a true fan since I don't care if people call it Soccer or Football. ;)

Very risky to start Sturridge 3 times in a week. If Stirling is fit I'd play him as the striker. If he isn't then new Kop hero Balotelli gets a run.

Given the very favourable FA Cup draw and of course the importance of finishing top 4, I'd be prioritising the Southampton/City games rather than Besiktas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back