The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5am is my preferred time as I can watch before work. 2am is just a campaigner of a time and I just end up watching it at 5:30am on IQ anyway

Random bit of design work guys, not off topic though.

Did a few posters this afternoon as mock-ups for the tour in Winter, came up with this. Opinions?
11002594_10202620267786715_4098221921826700154_n.jpg

Also, I totally forgot until now but I got the tattoo on my foot. Here it is.

1557429_10202493154408960_8620820772139797452_n.jpg

Did a few posters this afternoon as mock-ups for the tour in Winter, came up with this. Opinions?
Yeah it's cool just change the players to Joe Allen, Dejan Lovren and Glen Johnson, featuring special guest Fabio Borini.

I had a bit of a browse through a Brighton forum to see what they were saying about Teixeira, here are a few quotes from the last few weeks if anyone's interested:
"Tex just 'glides' across a pitch and has the touch of a genius. His football brain is very clear to see and he reminds me a lot of Coutinho at Liverpool. If he continues his development at the rate shown this season he will be in the Liverpool 1st team within 2 years. We should all enjoy seeing him play for us while we can!"

"What really excites me about Tex is his brain. There are several players who can run like a fizzing firework across a pitch without actually achieving anything - it's impressive to watch but basically not hugely valuable to the game. Tex is so smart with the ball, the way he positions himself and the space he allows with his first touch is unbelievable. Very Vicentesque*."

"Tex 9. MOM. Why didn't he dive or fall over? Stronger, fitter, angrier and improving all the time. Rode so many tackles; our best player by a distance."

"There was talk about Tex being as good as Stirling which I laughed at, but .... Could have had 2 again last night. Looks like he is in wrong division. Also won ball back numerous times"

"Tex - 9 "the next Deco" I read when he joined. Really? Well, after past few performances, maybe! He is a delight to watch and he must have put in a lot of gym work and has toughened up as he seems much stronger and harder to knock off the ball."

*If you're wondering about the Vicente reference, he was a fantastic Spanish winger/attacking midfielder who played at Valencia for a decade and was capped 40 times for Spain before finishing up his career at Brighton.

11002594_10202620267786715_4098221921826700154_n.jpg

Also, I totally forgot until now but I got the tattoo on my foot. Here it is.

1557429_10202493154408960_8620820772139797452_n.jpg

Big thumbs up to both :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

We just need to score one and we're through, which we look like doing. No chance they'll score three. Sturridge and Sterling need to learn to shoot earlier and Mario needs to do the opposite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make a couple of changes.

Can and two of Sterling/Sturridge/Ibe shouldn't be playing 90 minutes if we want them starting against City.

Worst possible outcome as now we have an extra half an hour. We deserved to concede. Worst ive seen us play for months and months. Just couldnt even get the ball. Everyone was poor in that second half. Cant see us scoring.

Probably need to take Sturridge off too considering we have City on Sunday.

Worst possible outcome as now we have an extra half an hour. We deserved to concede. Worst ive seen us play for months and months. Just couldnt even get the ball. Everyone was poor in that second half. Cant see us scoring.

Probably need to take Sturridge off too considering we have City on Sunday.

Was afraid this was going to be the case travelling away to Turkey after our recent exertions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back