The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comfortable win in the end, would've been by more if it wasn't for Heaton's efforts in the 1st half.

now for the FA Cup tie against Blackburn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sakho and Gerrard hopefully will be back for the FA cup game.

After the Blackburn FA cup game and Swansea game we have 2 HUGE games vs Man U and Arsenal back to back.

Could almost decide who gets in the top 4.

To think BR wanted to sell him on a cut price deal to Fulham... o_O

it was the right thing at the time

How many people agreed with him at the time as well? It was the wake up call he needed.

yes

BS, there were plenty around here who thought he was a flop and wasn't up to it.

YES

Sakho and Gerrard hopefully will be back for the FA cup game.

After the Blackburn FA cup game and Swansea game we have 2 HUGE games vs Man U and Arsenal back to back.

Could almost decide who gets in the top 4.

god damn rangers, and newcastle :mad:

He got off to a shaky start but if you thought at the time that selling Hendo to Fulham was a good idea then I don't know what to say. I was really really surprised at Rodgers when I found that out.

Good win again from the boys to keep the momentum rolling. It's as you were though as everybody in the top 7 won. But keep pace, keep the pressure up. Big games to come.

As for the match, Spag bol was best on I though, cracking first goal and then a peach of a cross for Studge to knock home which by the way was a very good header.

I thought Can was excellent again. First in defence and then released to maraud down the right. What a player he is going to be.

Lovren didnt completely suck but was probably the most shaky from the back three, hopefully Sakho is ready to come back in for the QF against Blackburn.

Oh and good thing we are relaying the pitch in the summer as it's getting out of control haha.

Can has played 18 games in a row? what a machine. great result. bring on Blackburn on the public holiday :))))

PS. Selling Hendo on a cut price deal to FUlhamMMMMM WHAT WER U THINKRFEIN BRNTAN ROGER RFE etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back