The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He grew up a gooner didn't he?
Yeah pretty sure he is a massive Spurs fan. That's what ive read though, I could be wrong. Also kane249 I agree with you, if he continues to play well and score a ton of goals like he has then eventually he will leave.

As I said though, he has to prove it for one or two more years before any of the big clubs come calling I think.

Well we cant be held to ransom but we also have to be realistic. You just have to look at what similar players to Sterling, Henderson etc are getting paid elsewhere and ******* match it. Simple as that.

It's a tough one. On one hand we can't just bow to the demands of every player agent and give them what they want. On the other hand we can't afford to lose players like Henderson & Sterling.

Unfortunately wage expectations have gone through the roof since the likes of City started spending money without thought. We're going to be forced to increase our wage bill because to compete unfortunately.

It's a tough one. On one hand we can't just bow to the demands of every player agent and give them what they want. On the other hand we can't afford to lose players like Henderson & Sterling.

Unfortunately wage expectations have gone through the roof since the likes of City started spending money without thought. We're going to be forced to increase our wage bill because to compete unfortunately.
Does anyone have a breakdown of who is getting paid what? I know the official figures arent released but a rough guide as to what each player in our first team is getting paid?

Also an apparent leak of next seasons kit, the first from New Balance.

I would buy, then proceed to jerk off onto it, it is that sexy.

gOz5HUn.jpg

Yeah pretty sure he is a massive Spurs fan. That's what ive read though, I could be wrong. Also kane249 I agree with you, if he continues to play well and score a ton of goals like he has then eventually he will leave.

As I said though, he has to prove it for one or two more years before any of the big clubs come calling I think.

Plenty of photos getting around of a red dyed hair Kane wearing a gooners top celebrating their last title win, not that I think it matters much as all player differ in their levels of staying loyal over ambitious.

Plenty of photos getting around of a red dyed hair Kane wearing a gooners top celebrating their last title win, not that I think it matters much as all player differ in their levels of staying loyal over ambitious.
Im sure I watched an interview with Kane about how he loves Spurs and grew up supporting them. But who knows. Even if he did grow up a massive Spurs fan, he will still leave as Spurs are simply not a big enough club.

Im sure I watched an interview with Kane about how he loves Spurs and grew up supporting them. But who knows. Even if he did grow up a massive Spurs fan, he will still leave as Spurs are simply not a big enough club.
Could probably only see him going to Chelsea/United (if they get good again) in a few years if he becomes world class over a few seasons, even though I don't really like him or Spurs I hope he stays, its always good to see players that are loyal (sterling take note)

Does anyone have a breakdown of who is getting paid what? I know the official figures arent released but a rough guide as to what each player in our first team is getting paid?

Sturridge will be our highest paid player once Gerrard leaves. As it stands he'll be the only player earning more than 100k a week. Will be interesting to see what the likes of Pjanic get offered in their contracts.

Sturridge will be our highest paid player once Gerrard leaves. As it stands he'll be the only player earning more than 100k a week. Will be interesting to see what the likes of Pjanic get offered in their contracts.
From what I gather, Hendo is on about 65k a week. Gerrard is on 150 I think? Not a clue for the rest of the squad.

You would think blokes on around 90k would Skrtel, Johnson is on 100 plus I think but he will gone in the summer. What did Lallana sign on for? Around 70 maybe.

I wonder what guys like Moreno, Sakho and Can are currently on.

Also an apparent leak of next seasons kit, the first from New Balance.

I would buy, then proceed to jerk off onto it, it is that sexy.

gOz5HUn.jpg
Man, that is really great. So classy, it almost looks like a Nike top-
nike-colordry-polo-shirt-2-537x402.jpg

Ah. We'll probably get something closer to the leaked ones from months ago

Wage expectations have increased roughly in line with increases in TV money.

Wage expectations have increased roughly in line with increases in TV money.

Since 2008 wages have gone up sharply. Can this be attributed to TV money? Yes, probably some of it. But there's also no doubt that the sort of contracts being offered by City has massively skewed the wage market. And unfortunately for other clubs footballers like Henderson who is just entering his prime see what players are earning at City and naturally expect more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since 2008 wages have gone up sharply. Can this be attributed to TV money? Yes, probably some of it. But there's also no doubt that the sort of contracts being offered by City has massively skewed the wage market. And unfortunately for other clubs footballers like Henderson who is just entering his prime see what players are earning at City and naturally expect more.

Between 2008/09 and 2013/14 Liverpools revenue has increased by 28% (according to Deloittes). Liverpools wage bill in the same period has increased by 32%

Pretty insignificant really. Around £4m a year in your case.

TV money in 2008 was £834m a year, currently £1.8bn.

Team sheet: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Lovren, Johnson, Markovic, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge

Subs: Ward, Toure, Lambert, Moreno, Sakho, Balotelli, Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back