The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pathetic we still don't have a better plan for when teams park the bus than all stand around and pass sideways. You have to move forward of the ball. Disappointing game management by Rodgers again unfortunately. You have to do more to change the game, at the very least use all your bloody changes!

We just weren't really at the races today in what was a really dull game overall. Have to wonder if all the recent games finally caught up to us as we were completely lifeless. Having said that, Blackburn did what they had to and fully deserve their replay.

We seem disinterested in cup games this season

You've generally played full strength teams in cup games this year. We've done the same and have also looked disinterested. I wonder if senior players really care about the cups as much as the fans, or maybe it's just a case of lots of games catching up on them.

Personally I'd rather play kids to freshen things up in cups.

We just weren't really at the races today in what was a really dull game overall. Have to wonder if all the recent games finally caught up to us as we were completely lifeless. Having said that, Blackburn did what they had to and fully deserve their replay.
I thought we looked out on our feet. Just super tired. I think all the games have caught up with us and I think the international break comes at an excellent time for us.

On the game, everyone was poor, couldnt string any passes together but if I had to single out one bloke then it had to be Lovren. Im done with him. Get Sakho back in, sell Lovren in the summer. He simply isnt good enough.

I didn't see the game but Soccernet spoke to the point of signing Lambert - wasn't it so that for games like this we had a strong target man up front to bomb the ball in and mix it up? Seems like the right type of game where he should have come on as a sub when it was clear things were not working.

I thought we looked out on our feet. Just super tired. I think all the games have caught up with us and I think the international break comes at an excellent time for us.

On the game, everyone was poor, couldnt string any passes together but if I had to single out one bloke then it had to be Lovren. Im done with him. Get Sakho back in, sell Lovren in the summer. He simply isnt good enough.

International break is still a few weeks away plus it's not exactly a break because most of our players will be off playing for their countries.

International break is still a few weeks away plus it's not exactly a break because most of our players will be off playing for their countries.

Yup.
TWO bloody England games in between our Man United and Arsenal games:

March 22 - vs Manchester United
March 27 - England vs Lithuania
March 31 - England vs Italy
April 4 - vs Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back