The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan are you arguing with the invisible man here? I haven't heard anyone have Ings ahead of Firmino.

Anything to take your mind off Port's kicking efficiency right now...

Edit: don't mind me I get it now
Yeah sorry a bit all over the place. Gimme that sweet release from footy..

Yeah sorry a bit all over the place. Gimme that sweet release from footy..
A wank?

I'm not overly confident with Optus so think I'll be turning off all mobile device and getting up to watch the match 'on demand' or recorded at around 6am. Would potentially kill someone if I get up to watch our first game at 1am and it starts buffering.

From reddit..

T'was the night before football when all through the house,

Not a creature was stirring, not even the Scouse.

The red scarves were hung by the chimney with care,

In hopes that Herr Jurgen soon will be there.

The supporters were nestled all snug in their beds,

While visions of silverware danced in their heads.

And Mama with his paint brush, and Klopp in his cap,

Dreaming of May and that honourable lap.

When out on the pitch, there arose such a clatter,

"Football's been ruined! It's that Swiss prick, Sepp Blatter!"

But now he's been found, he's out with a dash

Guilty with Platini of being dodgy with cash.

A Liver Bird on my chest, to the Kop I go,

To watch Gini, Lallana and Bobby Firmino.

When, what to my wandering eyes should appear,

But eleven opponents, all quivering with fear.

At our little magician, so lively and quick,

We knew he was special from that first cheeky flick.

More rapid than Mane, the first goal it came,

And we whistled and shouted and cheered out their names,

Now Matip, now Lovren, now Hendo and Millie,

On Emre! On Danny! On Loris and Balotel....Origi!

To the top of the league, the top of the wall,

Let's **** the Mancs, the Toffees and all!

Cmon you reds !!! cannot wait for tonight

I'm just not overly bothered about good quality streams so a boat is fine for me. It's not too hard to find one that doesn't buffer the hell outta your life. Some people get official streams coz of the HD and stuff but I don't care, if I see the ball and I can recognize the shirts and players that's fine, I don't need to see every pore and detail, it's not pr0n

Klopp: "Mainz sounded like a good idea a few months ago, we had the offer of both games & I thought we could do it. We obviously couldn't. When we arrived at Mainz at 2am in the morning I thought ‘who had this idea?’ I could not blame somebody, I tried to blame the cat!"

Arrived at 2am after playing Barca at Wembley? Bloody hell!! I hope those players playing both games got few days off after a tortuous pre season.

A wank?

I'm not overly confident with Optus so think I'll be turning off all mobile device and getting up to watch the match 'on demand' or recorded at around 6am. Would potentially kill someone if I get up to watch our first game at 1am and it starts buffering.
If I werent so hungover I probably would have had a few crywanks over the footy, yeah.

My team for tonight would be.

---------Mignolet
Moreno Lovren Matip (if fit)/Klavan Clyne
------Can Wijnaldum
----Lallana Coutinho Mane
----------Firmino

Manninger, Klavan, Wisdom, Henderson, Milner, Origi, Sturridge.

Prediction - Should be quite a few goals in this considering the way both defences are tonight with injuries etc...etc...
2-2 for me and would almost be happy with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With arsenals troubles at the back we need to play the likes of firmino mane and countinho. After sixty throw on origi and/or sturrigde to run at their battered makeshift centre halves. Come on you redmen!!

If we start Origi I'm confident in him scoring

The more I think about it, the more I agree with this to the extent I'd take out Lallana my predicted line up move Firmino to Lallana and start Origi with Mane in the hole behind him, with Coutinho and Firmino either side of Mane.

---------Mignolet
Moreno Lovren Matip Clyne
------Can Wijnaldum
--Firmino Mane Coutinho
-----------Origi

I'm just not overly bothered about good quality streams so a boat is fine for me. It's not too hard to find one that doesn't buffer the hell outta your life. Some people get official streams coz of the HD and stuff but I don't care, if I see the ball and I can recognize the shirts and players that's fine, I don't need to see every pore and detail, it's not pr0n
Yeah im ok with this. I dont mind if the quality isnt great but it runs smoothly with no stopping or buffering or anything. Of course it's better in sweet HD.

I think you have to start the captain, I still think he's our best midfielder, at least best when defending

I'm not convinced by Wijnaldum in a midfield 2, I'd be happy with him as the 3rd to Hendo and Can over Lallana but not in a 2
Yeah this, not convinced yet in Wij in a midfield two. Love him in a midfield three next to Can and Hendo though because he has that uncanny knack of arriving inside the box at the right time.

Who's pumped! Feels like it has been ages since last season. I'm calling 3-1 to us. Any news on Sturridge.is he fit to play?
Really excited. Can feel it in my guts. I don't expect much as Arsenal games don't typically go our way but eh, football is back. Typical Liverpool optimism in the air, of course.

I truly believe the first two months define our season, in modern history the best performing Liverpool teams start the season like a house on fire

Particularly with so many big games at the start, if we do well in them it sets things up nicely

I'd be super happy with a top 4 spot if we manage it, considering the money being thrown around at the top end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back