The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As of now, there are still tickets left for the liverpool v adelaide united game. Brisbane is also in the same boat looking at it. Single seats only though.

all down to single seats and limited availability.

If anyone is still keen to go, I'd be getting in pretty quick.

and for those who haven't got the ezytickets yet (Like myself), this would explain why

TICKET DELIVERY INFORMATION

All tickets for Liverpool FC v Adelaide United, whether purchased online, via phone or at outlets, will be held back for delivery or collection until a kick off time is confirmed.

The reason behind Mignolet's resurgence:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/13/simon-mignolet-liverpool-fiancee-wise-words

His missus!!! Perhaps she wasn't putting out when he was in terrible form earlier in the season.....
TAW say he has had several interviews where he claimed he was ready to step up, so it's good that he waited for his form to speak first this time.

It did seem more than a bit odd that a professional footballer could make that back-pass error, but now we know he was trying to work out the opposing match-ups, various fatigue levels and how the barometric pressure would effect the 50+ pass options he had available.

And if it wasn't so bad, the 'over-thinking' might not have been mentioned for another few months and the season could've looked very different.

How I would like us to line up against Besiktas -
We absolutely must play our best team.
We have a chance to get back into the CL through this competition.
Go for it, I say.

--------------Mignolet--------------
-------Can----Skrtel----Sakho-----
Ibe--------------------------Moreno
-------Henderson---Allen----------
---------------Lallana--------------
---------Balotelli---Sturridge------

How I would like us to line up against Besiktas -
We absolutely must play our best team.
We have a chance to get back into the CL through this competition.
Go for it, I say.

--------------Mignolet--------------
-------Can----Skrtel----Sakho-----
Ibe--------------------------Moreno
-------Henderson---Allen----------
---------------Lallana--------------
---------Balotelli---Sturridge------
best team = coutinho and sterling starting.

After all the crap Liverpool fans got over defending Suarez, let's see how Chelsea fans respond to this.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...-prevent-black-man-boarding-paris-metro-video

That's disgusting... even chanting "we're racist and that's the we like it"

nothing will happen, like always cause it's Chelsea it'll get washed under the carpet.
Apparently there was riots outside the stadium pre game also.

UEFA should force them to play the 2nd leg in an empty stadium as punishment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's disgusting... even chanting "we're racist and that's the we like it"

nothing will happen, like always cause it's Chelsea it'll get washed under the carpet.
Apparently there was riots outside the stadium pre game also.

UEFA should force them to play the 2nd leg in an empty stadium as punishment.
Would probably have a similar atmosphere to what they would usually have though.

Does anyone know what our option are regarding appeals with UEFA?

Any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that there was no red card offense committed or even a foul at all committed.

Not sure if they reverse red cards like the FA do in blatant cases like this. Markovic ' s response says it all. Farcical.

Apparently, appeals can only be made on the basis of mistaken identity so it looks like we just have to live with it.

That's a disgrace. Id be ashamed if they were Liverpool supporters.
The general Chelsea response seems to be that it's terrible but all clubs have such supporters.

Completely ignoring the fact that Chelsea has far more putrid fans than any other club in the EPL. And until they own up to this, their situation won't improve. You've only got to sit in with several different sets of fans at games around the UK to know that Chelsea are by far the most humourless, disloyal and classless fans in the comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back