The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally off topic but I recently watched a Tonali first day at Newcastle video and a video about Craven Cottage and looking at the facilities of those clubs in the video and then seeing Anfield and the AXA Training Facility. Man... there is levels haha.

That Tonali video was sad. He looked like he wanted to be anywhere else in the world and I have no idea what Juve's facilities are like but he didnt seem impressed at all with Newcastle and his GF was always trying to bring the excitement and make it feel more amazing. Then the convo with Trippier in the tiny room.

Whole thing was weird. Our club is better. :D

Let's say we don't sign anyone in time to play no.6 for Chelsea (they likely wouldn't be ready anyway), who start the season there? I don't even know

Surely we are announcing a couple of signings shortly. Feel like the Fab / Hendo deals are being held back until we have locked in our new signins.

High chance Lavia will be one of them. The other - not sure. If we can't secure new transfers then the Fab/Hendo deals must be cancelled and they can get their move in 12 months time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Szobo out with a knock, filling the Naby role already.

Just a swollen ankle they said so I would assume he sprained it in the last game. Hardly a Naby type injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back