The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Slot post-match said due to us having no striker, he opted to go with Elliott and Dom as a double 10.

He said they won't be doing this during the season. Interesting that he changed shape for a game instead of shoehorning someone up top.

U21s beat Chorley 2-0. Goals from Scanlon and Young. Norris with an assist.

XI: Ojrzynski; Miles, Scanlon, Rhys Williams (c), Koumetio; Corness, Pilling, Balagizi; Norris, Hill; Cannonier
Subs: Poytress, Wellity Lucky, Morrison, Laffey, Young, Kelly, Spearing

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little disappointed that Liverpool has gotten rid of the International Membership.
Here’s the email I received from the club-
Unfortunately, the International Membership which you are currently on, will be discontinued from next season. As one global football family we are offering one type of Membership, wherever you are in the world so that you can receive the same benefits as UK fans.

More $ and the member pack is pretty weak this year. I think I’ll pass.
The red beanie is quite nice.

We aren't selling Endo unless we bring in a DM.
This. Saw a post from one of the more reliable sources that we turned it down purely due to lack of depth in that role. We have literally no one. Would be wasting Macs best talent playing him there. Endo was solid in a few games. Baj is still to young. Unless we have someone coming in, he will be staying put. We'd be exposed if we move him on with no one coming in.

This. Saw a post from one of the more reliable sources that we turned it down purely due to lack of depth in that role. We have literally no one. Would be wasting Macs best talent playing him there. Endo was solid in a few games. Baj is still to young. Unless we have someone coming in, he will be staying put. We'd be exposed if we move him on with no one coming in.
The problem with Baj is he's almost more an 8 than a 6. Nyoni too young.

I havent seen enough of Morton to know if he's a natural 6 either.

But we are bare bones in DM so surely we dont sell him.

The problem with Baj is he's almost more an 8 than a 6. Nyoni too young.

I havent seen enough of Morton to know if he's a natural 6 either.

But we are bare bones in DM so surely we dont sell him.
Morton I think is better in a pivot or as an 8 than a lone DM.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back