The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont know why it says that in my profile. I noticed that today and was like wtf? I dont want to be an admin?
Brady Bunch K GIF

Apparently Clark (back) and Danns (?) are injured.

Info on Danns is iffy. Apparently he looks okay in training but I think it was James Pearce said he had an injury and he isn't going to report it if it isn't true. Dan on RedMen said he spoke to Danns' dad at the end of last season and he apparently had a knee issue which is why he missed games in the u/21s at the end of the season. Maybe he is still having some issues.

Wait is to do with how many posts I've made like BF gives you a certain phrase there which reflects how many posts you have made as I see others with Brownlow Medalist and Hall of Famer etc.

Yeah that must be it. That's dumb though cos I dont wanna be an Admin. :D

Wait is to do with how many posts I've made like BF gives you a certain phrase there which reflects how many posts you have made as I see others with Brownlow Medalist and Hall of Famer etc.

Yeah post-related. It will be "Post-Human" when u get 100k posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GIF by Sick Animation

When are our games on RossFC ? My LFCTV GO sub just auto re-subbed last week so might as well use it

In Melb time:
vs Real Betis Sat July 27th 9:30am
vs Arsenal Thurs Aug 1st 9:30am
vs Man United Sun Aug 4th 9:45am
vs Sevilla Sun Aug 11th 9:30pm

Slot keeps saying he wants to see the whole squad in pre-season before we makes moves in the market but I feel like this is just meaning we will miss out on targets by waiting too long.
To be honest. A lot of the names we have been linked to are very uninspiring and low budget types. Cannot see us bringing in a solid 2-3 players that we need. CB, CDM, and an attacking player that actually hurts teams and can actually finish.

I guess this will be more of a "make minimal changes and see how this team fares under Slot in his first season" kind of thing.

To be honest. A lot of the names we have been linked to are very uninspiring and low budget types. Cannot see us bringing in a solid 2-3 players that we need. CB, CDM, and an attacking player that actually hurts teams and can actually finish.

I guess this will be more of a "make minimal changes and see how this team fares under Slot in his first season" kind of thing.
Could just be wasting a year really of guys like Mo, VVD, Robbo, Ali who are closer to the end than the start.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back