The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Kubo already being ruled out as a target.

Plus we desperately need a CB!

We havent replaced Matip at all.
I'm fine with VVD, Quansah, Konate, Sepp and Gomez as our 5 CBs.

Unless someone bought Sepp for 20mil, then we'd need one.

I'm fine with VVD, Quansah, Konate, Sepp and Gomez as our 5 CBs.

Unless someone bought Sepp for 20mil, then we'd need one.
I dont know if Sepp is ready to be 4th choice, I know we have JoGo too whom I trust but I dont know where Slot sees his future.

If he's considered a CB then VVD, Gomez, Quansah and Konate is a good first four choices. TAA/Bradley at RB and Robbo/Tsimi at LB with Gomez being able to play both sides is also a win.

Still would be nice to get a new CB through the door. I think we have the numbers to cover but do we have the quality?

I think this season though might see the full emergence of Quansah, if he continues to grow and shine then I think the quality is absolutely there.

51mil on Zubimendi, and maybe sign Take Kubo to backup Salah at RW and I'd call it a good window.

I expect with the interest in Gordon and Kudus we'll land one of those 2, or a player in that mold. Fast, strong, direct, good dribbler.

Our attack could still definitely use some strengthening. Jota has missed half of the last 2 seasons. Diaz has had his injury troubles too. Nunez I still see as a big impact player but not a player you want to be relying on.

I expect with the interest in Gordon and Kudus we'll land one of those 2, or a player in that mold. Fast, strong, direct, good dribbler.

Our attack could still definitely use some strengthening. Jota has missed half of the last 2 seasons. Diaz has had his injury troubles too. Nunez I still see as a big impact player but not a player you want to be relying on.
I'd be happy with Kudus as well. I'm not sure we'd have the right balance if we got Gordon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully just the buyout terms.
I think the main problem is he just doesnt want to leave his boyhood club right?! Which is fair enough, it's tough though for him as his boyhood club is average. Easy for say a TAA to stay with Liverpool his whole career cos we compete for trophies but as loyal as you are to your boyhood club, if it never competes at the highest level you always have that difficult decision to leave or stay.

I think the main problem is he just doesnt want to leave his boyhood club right?! Which is fair enough, it's tough though for him as his boyhood club is average. Easy for say a TAA to stay with Liverpool his whole career cos we compete for trophies but as loyal as you are to your boyhood club, if it never competes at the highest level you always have that difficult decision to leave or stay.

He’ll be a long time retired and can go back to living in a much nicer mansion in San Sebastián with all the money we’ll be paying him.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back