The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What?? Why????????????

What is even going on at Liverpool right now. Edwards has returned but is it his twin brother who is in fact incompetent.

He needs to play. He isn't going to get the minutes he needs with us. It makes sense.

This goalkeeper stuff is all time bizarre.

What must Alisson be thinking right now?

I know we intend to loan him out but we already have the best GK in the world. Are we basically saying no new deal, when Ali's deal runs out its seeya later?

Im so confused at everything that is going on at the club right now.

I know we intend to loan him out but we already have the best GK in the world. Are we basically saying no new deal, when Ali's deal runs out its seeya later?

The club expects Alisson to go to Saudi next season.

Why?

He's also under contract until 2027, are we now gonna be stupid enough to sell the best GK on the planet.

**** me...
Feels like that time the Chicago Bulls squad in the late 90s got destroyed.

I think we plan to get one and loan him out instantly so he can develop, and take over from Allison in the future, not any time soon.

Where are the spreadsheet eggheads that run the club now? I can't think of any manager in history who hasn't been backed with any signings in his first summer window.

Even van Dijk has had a couple of words to the media about the squad needing bolstering. Don't hear that out of players often.

I'm a bit drowsy during transfer windows as it all tends to sort itself out and isn't worth following but even I'm beginning to think we've ****ed it here. We seem to have had one target identified who before our interest would have appeared very hard to pry out of his club and now that's gone, what?

Most journos have said now that Zubi has fallen through, we dont intend to bring in another 6.

So a lot of pressure on Endo now to hold the fort with probably Mac having to go back at time. Grav has been played there too in pre-season.

Why we're loaning out Baj now that Zubi isnt even coming in is bizarre.

I think we plan to get one and loan him out instantly so he can develop, and take over from Allison in the future, not any time soon.
But what message does that send to Ali?

Hey mate, we love you at the moment, but we've got your replacement ready so if you want to leave, it's all G.

Like we have the best GK in the world under contract for three more seasons, and then hopefully you extend that too as GK's obviously stay in their prime a lot longer than outfield players.

What are we dicking about with the GK position for when we desperately need a DM and CB and probably another RW.

I was stoked with Edwards coming back, but this has been a shit show of a summer so far.

For the size and backing this club gets it's unfathomable that they have made ZERO signings this offseason. Not saying that I don't rate our squad and the kids coming through but selling depth and not replenishing the squad is ridiculous.
Oh you’re new? Welcome.

Why you think Klopp had enough?
FSG is such a cancer to sport. Fans have to suffer with their moneyball shit. Boston Red Sox are garbage.

I give Slot a few months before he’s mad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big signing. That should keep us Liverpool supporters happy. 🤪
Even though we need a 6 and backup RW, He's one of the most in form keepers in world football.

Was fantastic at Valencia last season and was the best keeper by a mile at the Euros.

I mean good player but we're already the strongest in that position of probably any club in the world. Amazing they make this while neglecting our needs.

I mean good player but we're already the strongest in that position of probably any club in the world. Amazing they make this while neglecting our needs.
They are futureproofing our GK at a good price for when Alisson leaves.

They are futureproofing our GK at a good price for when Alisson leaves.
I'm sure they are. Be nice if they did some now proofing.

Stop loaning players out! Every year after January some of our players are either injured, out of form or played too many games and feeling exhausted.

Man City is the best team between February to May because they have depth in their squad. We can do well up to January, but it's always those late season crunch time that we cannot keep up with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back