The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This GK situation is baffling.

How long does Mamardashvili intend to be loaned out? All three years of Alissons remaining contract with us.

Have we just decided now, three years away from the end of Ali's contract that we wont be hoping to extend his contract?

Does Kelleher think, well **** me, what am I chopped liver?

Just completely bizarre.

We have the best GK in the world under contract and hopefully open to extending beyond his current contract and we have one of the best #2's in the world as well. Why in gods name are we trying to bring in a GK.

I. Just. Dont. Get. It.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's kinda funny all these people throwing a tantrum over no new signings. Like they expect the club to just go out and sign 5 new shiny toys every season so they have someone new to criticise every week. We still have a very strong squad that is capable of competing for both the league title and champions league with world class players on every line. I'm actually looking forward to sticking with the same squad and watching them gel even more. I think the more you chop and change a team the harder it is to stay consistent. Especially with a new manager too, you don't want to rock the boat too much. We finished third last year, three wins from 1st. We're around the mark.

It's kinda funny all these people throwing a tantrum over no new signings. Like they expect the club to just go out and sign 5 new shiny toys every season so they have someone new to criticise every week. We still have a very strong squad that is capable of competing for both the league title and champions league with world class players on every line. I'm actually looking forward to sticking with the same squad and watching them gel even more. I think the more you chop and change a team the harder it is to stay consistent. Especially with a new manager too, you don't want to rock the boat too much. We finished third last year, three wins from 1st. We're around the mark.
We certainly don’t need signings for the sake of it but a number six is a clearly identified need that a club of our stature should be able to find.

A DM and a backup RW is all we need.

Brightons new signings Wieffer and Minteh could have been those guys but we were slow to get started this off-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back