Gomez---------Quansah---------VVD----------Kostas

-----Szo------------Endo----------Mac

---Mo----------Darwin-----------Cody

Then for Arsenal

--------------------Kelleher----------------------

Trent--------Konate------VVD---------Robbo

---Jones------------Grav---------Mac

--Mo-------Darwin--------Diaz

** Jota starts against Arsenal if he is fit.

Szo is out of form atm, don't see him starting the Arsenal game unless he has a huge game vs Leipzig.

I have to say, the amount of disrespect Liverpool are getting is amazing. It is already a two horse race according to most pundits and Liverpool are not one of them.

Look, the first seven weeks in the PL for us have been pretty easy. Now it gets tough, but Chelsea were dealt with on the weekend with aplomb.

I also think conventional wisdom is a new manager shouldn't contend in their first season: even Pep couldn't manage that (he's won just about every season since however).

I have to say, the amount of disrespect Liverpool are getting is amazing. It is already a two horse race according to most pundits and Liverpool are not one of them.

It's a combination of our lack of transfer activity and evolution into a more pragmatic style along with a kind fixture.

If we don't pick up a class #6 in Jan I see issues for us later in the season with fatigue / injuries from a smallish squad.

Look, the first seven weeks in the PL for us have been pretty easy. Now it gets tough, but Chelsea were dealt with on the weekend with aplomb.

I also think conventional wisdom is a new manager shouldn't contend in their first season: even Pep couldn't manage that (he's won just about every season since however).
We can only beat who's in front of us. We've started this rough set of fixtures off with a win against Chelsea. Let's just keep going!

I'd rotate for tonight though, with Arsenal away on the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so zero rotation. We're gonna fall apart after Christmas cos Slot just refuses to play anyone but like the same 11 or 12 blokes haha.
I was thinking the exact same thing, we need to be doing more rotations, and believing in the whole squad.. yes all good while we are winning but the season is a long season.
I would of played Endo and JQ and Gomez,

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back