Remove this Banner Ad

jessCFC

Debutant
Dec 2, 2009
Mitcham
AFL Club
Carlton
How is there no thread about this?!?!

I loved how Commando is hanging with a bunch of chicks and he walks in and commands them to get him a plate for dinner.

The blonde mother obviously doesn't last. She is in denial with her "I don't eat much"

I didnt see much but the premise seems pretty good.

Was anyone else horrified by that creamy pasta? Looked horrid. I couldnt have eaten that.

And, Ed Kavalee: well done son.

The cheese wheel sandwich was pure genius.

tumblr_lfv84pfEQS1qz508oo1_500.png

it is a genuine passion and love of mine to go for a run after the biggest loser everyday and dodge all the fatties who get off there asses to go for a walk in there brand new $250 asics runners and $300 "exercise outfit" and watch the numbers drop off over the next 8-10 weeks of the show until by the time it finishes there are none left... Give it a try and i guarantee you will be hooked!!!

A client of mine at work was supposed to go on with his family & were selected but they pulled the pin on it.

I was interested to know they get paid whilst on the show & all their normal living exspences like rent are taken care of.

Don't watch the show myself but would have if he went on it.

I like the teaser for the weigh in tomorrow night. Commando was 92kg, the last shot before it cut away and everybody was horrified said 107kg. Surely not, must have to change again after that.

However much he put on in a week, I found it extremely funny when he looked over at his family and said 'You're dead!' :D

The cheese wheel sandwich was so gross I almost puked!

I can't wait to see how much the trainers have stacked on. It will have to be a few kgs.

Just goes to show you what that sort of food does to a really healthy body. I know if I swear off all fatty foods for at least a couple of weeks, the next fatty thing I have makes me feel pretty ordinary. Imagine somebody that never has it and isn't used to it. Like toxic waste being ingested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a sucker for this show.

Shaping up as the funniest series yet.

Some of the one-liners last night cracked me up.

"Get a grip!" "Get me a frankfurt" "What've you been doing? EATING CHOCOLATE!"

Shannon has his work cut out with the Blue Team, especially mum Sharlene.

Always staggers me how much food the contestants can put away...

I find it hard to believe that these people after doing nothing for so long and getting as big as they are could do what they did in their 1st sessions.

Imo they must of done some small easy drills a few days before hand.

I've never watched any series of this show before, but for some reason I'm hooked (thus far anyway).

Was anyone else horrified by that creamy pasta? Looked horrid. I couldnt have eaten that.

Yes. The pasta sauce, plus the cream, plus the sour cream, plus the 3 types of cheese!!!!!! And they didnt even cook it????? -spew-. Also what was the deal with lasange AND pasta bake (and everything else), on the one table. Who the **** needs two pasta dishes dear lord...

I think ive found another reason to watch this show.. makes me feel alot better about the 3-4 kgs I wanna lose, and makes me feel better if I've skipped gym that night. ;):thumbsu:

I find it hard to believe that these people after doing nothing for so long and getting as big as they are could do what they did in their 1st sessions.

Imo they must of done some small easy drills a few days before hand.

I know.. and surely its mega dangerous for people like that, to be doing what they were doing. I was just waiting for someone to have a heart attack and be carted away by ambulance. I sometimes do PT sessions and they are only half an hour and I'm stuffed!!!! I think i heard they were 2 hour sessions???

I used to do taekwondo too, but they were one hour sessions, not 2. LOL, just remembered, I took a class Tiffiny's Dad (Martin Hall) led... he was a ****ing nutcase, was such a tough class. (she seems alot nicer tho)

I'm guessing they do interval training.

I reckon there would be heaps of walking and mild exercise spliced between short high intensity bursts. The cameras show the HIIT.

I'm guessing they do interval training.

I reckon there would be heaps of walking and mild exercise spliced between short high intensity bursts. The cameras show the HIIT.

^^ This, they showed the blokes watch in one session tonight (the one where they all got woken up at 5.00am) and his watch showed 8.44 (it was definately on the time function cause i have the same HR watch) fair to say people that unfit are not doing 3-4 hr intense training sessions. Regardless i think they are pushed to unhealthy training limits with their blood pressure etc they shouldn't be doing much more than walking and very low impact weights, anything more is dangerous, but that would make for s**t television.

This show should be compulsory for anyone overweight (including myself). Just shows how easy it is if you let yourself go. I recently changed jobs to give myself a better work/life balance :) 5kgs down :D

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Biggest Loser 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back