Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H5 Eliza & Liberty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Team Grogu

Sipping Tea Time GIF

I was in Melbourne and drove past them a few weeks ago, well the wife wanted to of course ;).

Anyway I couldn't get over how tight the street was. These builds really stand out and a couple of them not I'm a goof way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoyed the first episode. Looks like it will be a good season. That Steph (architect woman) is so up herself, I already hate her.

The desperate and dateless Melbourne women were funny.

Saying Melbourne is a coffee culture and then showing a cup of McCafe was cringe. I would never drink that crap.

The winning room seemed too pink for me, not a 9.

Bring it on.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the first episode. Looks like it will be a good season. That Gian (architect woman) is so up herself, I already hate her.

Saying Melbourne is a coffee culture and then showing a cup of McCafe was cringe. I would never drink that crap.

Bring it on.
I’m with you on the architect woman

The winning room sucked.

I can guarantee that it gets redone before it goes to auction.

Do the contestants actually have to do anything this year? The builder is already chosen for them, don’t want a repeat of last season when builders and contestants didn’t get along. Plans already drawn, facade already designed. Guess all they have to do is style, paint and act stupid….

If you're an architect who is too much of a snob to fulfil a brief, why go on The Block? It can't be good for business unless a client wants a house full of boring guest rooms.

I enjoyed the first episode. Looks like it will be a good season. That Gian (architect woman) is so up herself, I already hate her.

Bring it on.
Yeah I couldnt decide if I would love the girls or hate them. I'm definitely leaning towards love.

As for the challenge rooms, I reckon the only reason they were gushing over the pink one, was because the others were so shit. :tearsofjoy:

I agree, looks like a good season. Is good to be back in a "regular" setting of TB rather than out whoop whoop with the cows and sheep.

I'm not too fond of houses that look like they have a giant colorbond shed attached to them as an extension. How does anyone find that attractive? The only finished outer design that looked any good to me was H4.
I tend to agree. Time for a new sponsor for the exteriors imo.

Back