Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H3 Kristy & Brett

• H5 Eliza & Liberty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As for the challenge rooms, I reckon the only reason they were gushing over the pink one, was because the others were so s**t. :tearsofjoy:
I liked the Melbourne girls' room just a bit underdone in the styling, but I suspect they ran out of money. Five grand is not much to work with.

Who the hell could possibly think a lego landmine is good styling?

That's a moron that's never trodden on lego in bare feet in the dark...

It's a good idea to give them the whole schedule as it helps them plan and budget for the entire build. They stopped giving the whole budget upfront because people would blow through it and have no money left for the last few weeks. Maybe they decided it doesn't matter if they dole it out weekly or give the whole thing in one hit, people still blow the budget.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steph is ugh. Full of herself and thinks the sun shines out of her own arse.

Can we again remember that these are real people being subjected to an edit to make you feel a certain way about them?

I already feel bad for her, cos she's about to be framed as incompetent, and it's going to impact her real world business. Why? Cos she's snooty? Cos she fits a lot of stereotypes?

$250k cash
$400k "block bucks"
plumbers and sparkies paid for.

These are million dollar renovations before any stupid big prizes like kitchens or wine cellars. I think I'd like the show if it had a semblance of relatability to real life!

Can we again remember that these are real people being subjected to an edit to make you feel a certain way about them?

I already feel bad for her, cos she's about to be framed as incompetent, and it's going to impact her real world business. Why? Cos she's snooty? Cos she fits a lot of stereotypes?
You can't get a bad edit if you don't say the things that would make you get a bad edit.

Back