Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H3 Kristy & Brett

• H5 Eliza & Liberty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked the designs except for the moody dark one. I wouldn't be doing Venetian plaster in a guest bathroom. I'd keep it simple (aka cheap) but nice. Spend the money where it counts. And a guest bathroom doesn't count.
Judges will most likely tear them a new one for going so dark.

Very risky design.

I think every season, someone accuses another contestant of being different on Camera than off. I felt a bit sorry for Steph tonight because I thought those women were going full bitch mode on her for no real reason. That one accused her of not telling her where she brought the bedhead and how much it cost when the video showed Steph told her. That was low. I really don't understand why women behave like that.

I'm assuming Steph kicked up a fuss about telling her the price of the bedhead off camera, then on camera told her.
I don't think Steph knew that was being filmed because the camera was quite far away behind a fence. I think they caught it by accident more than planned.

I think every season, someone accuses another contestant of being different on Camera than off. I felt a bit sorry for Steph tonight because I thought those women were going full bitch mode on her for no real reason. That one accused her of not telling her where she brought the bedhead and how much it cost when the video showed Steph told her. That was low. I really don't understand why women behave like that.
No, when it showed the footage she was not aware the cameras were in view, thus off camera.

Eliza & Liberty... are probably going to watch back their interview pieces and wonder if they went a bit overboard in the make up chair.

I like H2 the most.

I feel like at this point Steph is going to annoy me the most.

Hasn't been a stand out w***er yet compared to past two seasons, I think..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Architect is going to be the dumb bimbo this season i think. The one that is totally clueless, i wouldnt have advertised i had an architecture business on the show because its going to go through the floor the way they are portraying her

If Steph is an architect, I'm Banksy.

Not sure you understand the role of an architect.

Professionally, Kristy is better placed as a project manager - even if it doesn't appear to be in construction - than Steph is.

I think tonight's episode showed Steph is pretty vulnerable and really struggling. I felt for her. She comes across as a deep thinker, and she feels her self-perceived failures very deeply.

It also showed Leah is an absolute flog, and her paranoia about Steph is almost psychotic.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Block 2023

Back