FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Outdoor furniture is OK to leave outside when it rains (that's why it's outdoor furniture derr); it's just the cushions you'd remove and store out of the rain because getting them wet can lead to mold. Outdoor furniture undercover (like a roofed deck area) is no problem at all.

Last edited:
Outdoor furniture is OK to leave outside when it rains (that's why it's outdoor furniture derr); it's just the cushions you'd remove and store out of the rain because getting them wet can lead to mold. Outdoor furniture undercover (like a roofed deck area) is no problem at all.

Sun damage, weather damage

I wouldn't want to leave stuff out for periods of time, especially if it is a holiday house.

Put them away where?

Half of Victoria uses whatever garages they have to house house junk and leave their cars on the street

I would have thought given the size of a couple of those, an actual garden shed would have been appreciated. Not just for any furniture storage, but garden tools which will clearly be necessary - though also probably maintained by a gardener.

I just think in all, the backyards could have greatly benefited from appealing to three key elements:

• How to manage a backyard with Victorias climate (allowing to be used in inclement weather)
  • How to be effective when considering it is presumably a holiday home (storage, etc)
  • How it can be managable as a holiday home

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back