Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently what has been shown so far is only half of the first episode! Meant to be a big spoiler at the end of the episode.

How The Book of Boba Fett Will Shake Up Star Wars : StarWarsLeaks (reddit.com)

"If the Book of Boba Fett teaser trailers released so far seem a bit less than epic, it’s due to a deliberate act of restraint: The producers have only revealed footage from the seven-episode season’s opening minutes. "We can’t use the second half of the first episode because it gives so much away,”

Sort of in my head I'd imagine the first ep starting with a black screen with dialogue overlaid from Ep VI, culminating in Han's "Boba Fett? Where is he?", then camera panning down to the wreckage of the barge and then Fett getting out. Or something like that.

Apparently what has been shown so far is only half of the first episode! Meant to be a big spoiler at the end of the episode.

How The Book of Boba Fett Will Shake Up Star Wars : StarWarsLeaks (reddit.com)

"If the Book of Boba Fett teaser trailers released so far seem a bit less than epic, it’s due to a deliberate act of restraint: The producers have only revealed footage from the seven-episode season’s opening minutes. "We can’t use the second half of the first episode because it gives so much away,”
awesome cause thats the problem with some trailers they show the best bits

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fett, Bad Batch, Asohka, Obi-Wan ... Disney have been ******* nailing it with the TV Shows!

Anything with Favreau or Filoni is basically gold.

3 of those haven't come out yet, so can't give them too much credit. :p

3 of those haven't come out yet, so can't give them too much credit. :p
Also, they don't appear to be that involved in Obi-Wan.

I'm with Brick, the show no one needed, but hopefully it's good. I really don't need old, overweight, Kiwi Boba Fett after crawling out of the Sarlaac, but a solid crime based drama could be fun. I hope they don't go too far trying to make him the 'hero'.

Why does it matter Temuera Morrison is from New Zealand?
His accent just grates with me in this context. I like Morrison in Once Were Warriors/Aquaman. Also, dubbing his voice over the original Boba Fett is up there with ‘Han shot first’ for annoying changes ;)

But fair enough, I’ll switch it to old, fat, skirt wearing Fett.

Last edited:
Hi accent just grates with me in this context. I like Morrison in Once Were Warriors/Aquaman. Also, dubbing his voice over the original Boba Fett is up there with ‘Han shot first’ for annoying changes ;)

But fair enough, I’ll switch it to old, fat, skirt wearing Fett.

What do you have against guys that wear skirts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back