The Boredom Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsu: - Start of this post
:confused: - Why am i doing this?
:mad: - I could be doing more important things
:p - But i'd rather not
:D - Look on Courtnies face when the Blues win.
:thumbsdown: - Jarred my shoulder
:rolleyes: - Played school footy for the 1st time since i broke my leg...

I like it how the commentators explain to rules to us in Melbourne. Its nice, I don't watch NRL normally, but its on, so far, its shit boring.

BTW, they have been spending the whole time talking about how awesome the crowd is, number 1, I can't hear it, number two its only 67 thousand. the AFL will get 2 games over that this weekend alone.

I like it how the commentators explain to rules to us in Melbourne. Its nice, I don't watch NRL normally, but its on, so far, its shit boring.

BTW, they have been spending the whole time talking about how awesome the crowd is, number 1, I can't hear it, number two its only 67 thousand. the AFL will get 2 games over that this weekend alone.
67 000 for NRL over here is like ants to a sweet, sugary cake.

Otherwise, its ants to dog shit.

Happy with the result?

BTW, i'll be part of both of those crowds this weekend, Collingwood vs Geelong and Richmond vs Essendon.
Yeah, but just for the sentiment - QLD boo, NSW yay .. etc. I didn't watch the game and I never do because NRL's crap.

Oh cool. You don't know how lucky you are to live in Melbourne :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

balls.

discuss.

Which ones?

Color_Sponge_Rubber_Balls.jpg

bulls-balls.jpg

Because I was born in (and lived in for most of my life) South Australia, we had to get it sent over, which sucked. Especially now that I think its wrong lol. It doesn't look very official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back