The Boredom Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing medieval stuff or something.

SO ****ing addactive. You play for a few hours and you won't be able to get off it for like the next year.

yeh its exactly like travian, i thought that it would be the shittest game but u play and get real addicted i tried to quit but couldnt haha

Hopefully Geelong dispose of Collingwood in the finals ... or maybe we're just biding our time? Seems like a bit of wishful thinking though :(

Who also lose to Carlton? Twice?

Hope we beat Pies at TD & in whichever finals .. its about time :mad:
We didn't lose to them...

We felt sorry for them.

You probably will beat us at TD. We tehsuck at TD.

You should come down for the match. :thumbsu:

And only super amazing teams can beat Collingwood twice.

No, wait, that's too much of a backhanded compliment.

Ah, I got it.

Collingwood suck.

:thumbsu:
You know what ******o...

Ouch...

Just ouch...

I'm gonna look for a new right hand man.

Anyone wish to apply?

Male/Female, it doesn't matter. You just need to not tehsuck! Like ******o and Dribble. Those two could tehsuck the chrome off a towbar. Suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Win in a 'suck-of-war' against a Black Hole. You get the point.

You've changed Riccardo...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what ******o...

Ouch...

Just ouch...

I'm gonna look for a new right hand man.

Anyone wish to apply?

Male/Female, it doesn't matter. You just need to not tehsuck! Like ******o and Dribble. Those two could tehsuck the chrome off a towbar. Suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Win in a 'suck-of-war' against a Black Hole. You get the point.

You've changed Riccardo...
Oh yeh the benefits of this wonderful program are that I take your side no matter what.

Free subscription to The Nerf Report - Monthly Edition.

Choice of "I'm a Nerfaholic...holic" t-shirt/keyring/bumper sticker or cap.

You get free talk time to me on msn.

And let's not forget the 6c off every litre of petrol from selected petrol stations. That's right, I beat you Woolworths and Coles!

So as you can see, it pays to Surf With The Nerf!

Haha, I just made that up then. :thumbsu:

North Melbourne 17.12.114
Collingwood 14.12.96

Based on this score, I believe North Melbourne have defeated Collingwood for the second time this season, and, temporarily at least, have halted their ambitions at top 4.

Just thought I'd clarify everything :thumbsu:

Collingwood 14.12.96

Based on this score, I believe North Melbourne have defeated Collingwood for the second time this season, and, temporarily at least, have halted their ambitions at top 4.

You've just dug yourself a massive grave boy. :mad:

Collingwood 14.12.96

North and Carlton beat Collingwood twice this season.

Have any other teams ?

I can't, my prelims start around that time, and I need to cram really seriously.
I'm not down with the Sydney education system sorry.

I assume Prelims are some sort of exams?

And sif!

Priorities in order.

1. Footy
2. The rest

That's how it should go. :D

And for that comment, you can't apply Wally.

Ahahaha. Yeah, but I need to see how I'd go if I study. Been doing alright with no study, so I need to gauge for next year.

Ahahaha. Yeah, but I need to see how I'd go if I study. Been doing alright with no study, so I need to gauge for next year.
Study tehsuck.

But yeh it does help.

I remember when I had to study for Cisco and Aries (computer subjects). If you didn't study you were ****ed. Why on Earth anyone needs to memorise the IRQ's, memory addresses etc. I have no idea.

But for maths, I didn't study... could explain why I averaged about 20% on my maths tests/exams. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back