The Boredom Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having Bigfooty down last night made me realise how pathetic my life on the computer is.

Without Bigfooty, i logged straight off, and went and played AFL on my Playstation 2.

Can you believe that?
The moment i went on thought "well there goes the night of about 25,000 middle aged men":eek:

and yes you are pathetic! Who the **** plays PS2? PS3 all the way:thumbsu:

I think only people who can answer this question should be allowed to post here...

There is a coconut tree... A monkey, a gorilla and a baboon decide to have a race to it to get all the bananas off it. Who wins?

God speed.

Thats pretty good.

i watched Rambo yesterday it was pretty good worth seing if you haven't seen it.
Walker, for about the fifth damn time, sign up to the new site.

Link is as my home page. Click on the link to the forums. I din't waste pick 5 on you for nothing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only homos would download the entire first season of Power Rangers and watch it.

What's next Dribble?

Some Pokemon?

Digimon?

Beetle Borgs?

Thomas The Tank Engine?

Pokemon is next on the agenda, yes :cool: :thumbsu:

However, the White Ranger would beat all the Pokemon anyway.

When I grow up, I want to be the White Ranger

We feel we have a better crack at the flag if we finish in the bottom half of the top 8... :confused:

Nah, I got nothing.

We're crap. :(

Lol. Collingwood and St Kilda are making top 4 pretty easy for us. I hope we beat Adelaide today though :(

Dw, you'll come good in Round 21. Which is one round after round 20. Zomg.

Lol. Collingwood and St Kilda are making top 4 pretty easy for us. I hope we beat Adelaide today though :(

Dw, you'll come good in Round 21. Which is one round after round 20. Zomg.
Lol.

Telstra Dome... you'll smack us.

Why aren't you at the game tonight?

Told you. God, I hate delayed coverage. I'm too scared to check the score in case I ruin it. We're not playing too badly ... just not converting inside 50's, which is gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back