The Bradbury's are at it again..

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodgepodge said:
Goddard has been a hack all his career, same with montagna and to a lesser extent, hayes.

*facepalm*

Back on topic, ****ing St. Kilda. We go to all the effort of earning a top 8 spot and you might have just stolen it from us. Bastards.

Bwahahaha!

Comparing those plodders to rewoidlt, montagna, hayes, gilbert, goddard, etc. is very funny.

Memory is not quite what it used to be. Please refresh my memory and tell me what it is exactly these players have done that they rate so highly.

The definition of a Bradbury is winning your only ever premiership by 1 point. Its obvious Bradburys only happen once. St Kilda is a prime example of this, they were never meant to win a premiership and they haven't won one since. It must be quite embarrassing for saints supporters knowing that there only ever success was from being kissed on the d*ck by tinkerbell. :) :thumbsu:

Gift wrapped a finals spot by St Kilda taking the Geelong method of resting anyone in sight (which i think is piss weak btw)

Proof that pot luck still sides with the Dawks

I think there are 15 Bradbury clubs that are very lucky with the Hawks injury riddled year with blokes such as Murphy and Taylor playing most games, many youngsters debuting and blokes like Hodge/Buddy having no preseason at all. But hey its OK last year has given me plenty of happiness and next year Hawks will have plenty of depth as a result of 2008. We probably won't have any players debuting next year!

Don't get too excited about winning all your games to date. Cats are timing there run and look primed. I bet they will be pumping come round 21 while the Saints start to run out of puff. Just another disappointment for its supporters. But you are probably use to it because it’s St Kilda you know. One premiership by one point. What a powerhouse club must be proud.

if stkilda dont win it this yr it will be yet another yr they have had the best list on paper and failed todo f.u.ck all with it personally i think they will even make the granny

Yep. If the Bradbury's lose this it cements their reputation as fluking the flag last year. In saying that I hope they win and St Kilda loses their winning form and faces an early exit from the finals. Don't **** with winning form Ainters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18 rounds since the end of pre season and still spuds.

Yeah right no worries.

I have never heard an AFL player after having a good year say, 'I put it down to having a solid or full pre-season'.

Pre-season is where you get your core fitness and during the home and away season you cannot flog them on the track like you can during summer but you must be more of an expert than me.

Hey Rat fans,

Are you afraid we will let the big bad Hawks into the 8?
Nowhere near as scared as you would be.
We've beaten them twice this year; we've got them covered.
On the other hand looks like you're about to go 0-1 against them, and they'll do the same to you in the finals if you're lucky enough to even get so far as to play them.
How devastating for you.
TC:eek:

The definition of a Bradbury is winning your only ever premiership by 1 point. Its obvious Bradburys only happen once. St Kilda is a prime example of this, they were never meant to win a premiership and they haven't won one since. It must be quite embarrassing for saints supporters knowing that there only ever success was from being kissed on the d*ck by tinkerbell. :) :thumbsu:

Just plain wrong.

Conveniently wrong ........

The difference is your coach mouthed off about the tactic not 1 month ago, like the hypocritical flog he is.

In all honesty you're probably just doing it because you'd like to have Hawthorn in the finals, thinking they'll knock off a lot of the harder teams for you; very risky business if you ask me, could easily see Hawthorn knocking you off come September.

Plus, making excuses already. Tsk tsk.

Cut the crap.
As much as I loathe Hawthorn I can still acknoweldge that their players actually have accomplishements to their name.
You think your club has earned so much respect for having one good season: incorrect.
Everyone pitys you for your club's sad, sorry history, and nobody respects you.

TC,
I love reading your crazy rants as much as the next guy but if you go back to what Ross Lyon actually said, it was that if Geelong were resting their players it was a disgrace, or whatever he called it. He didn't know for sure, and so had to take them on their word - which was of course that all the players omitted that week had real injuries. As a result, I don't think he can be called a hypocrite.

Now - putting my personal dream team woes aside - as for the genuineness of the Saints' injuries this week, first of all - who can say they're not real injuries? The swans play a physical game, and from all accounts did just that on Saturday. Even if they're little niggles - which one could reasonably suppose that Riewoldt's concussion (for example) is - why not rest them against a team that is reknowned for playing physical and this week is playing for their season.

And after all, they are 18-0. It's a luxury. Or it's the footy injury karma gods coming back at them, after a season of bliss. You choose.
Also, is St.Kilda's (20th century) past really relevant to their success this year?

As a parting shot, if I didn't know better (which perhaps I don't) - the reason you dislike the Saints this year is that they could steal what should have been the Cats' flag this year?

Nowhere near as scared as you would be.
We've beaten them twice this year; we've got them covered.
On the other hand looks like you're about to go 0-1 against them, and they'll do the same to you in the finals if you're lucky enough to even get so far as to play them.
How devastating for you.

So by that logic, you're 0-1 against us and we'll do the same to you in the finals if you're lucky enough to get so far as to play us?

TC,
I love reading your crazy rants as much as the next guy but if you go back to what Ross Lyon actually said, it was that if Geelong were resting their players it was a disgrace, or whatever he called it. He didn't know for sure, and so had to take them on their word - which was of course that all the players omitted that week had real injuries. As a result, I don't think he can be called a hypocrite.

Now - putting my personal dream team woes aside - as for the genuineness of the Saints' injuries this week, first of all - who can say they're not real injuries? The swans play a physical game, and from all accounts did just that on Saturday. Even if they're little niggles - which one could reasonably suppose that Riewoldt's concussion (for example) is - why not rest them against a team that is reknowned for playing physical and this week is playing for their season.

And after all, they are 18-0. It's a luxury. Or it's the footy injury karma gods coming back at them, after a season of bliss. You choose.
Also, is St.Kilda's (20th century) past really relevant to their success this year?

As a parting shot, if I didn't know better (which perhaps I don't) - the reason you dislike the Saints this year is that they could steal what should have been the Cats' flag this year?
Learn to read between the lines Lazarus.
Why, if you were the douchebag himself, would you go on such a rant if you weren't making accusations. If you weren't insinuating anything, then why bother giving such a vitriolic response?
Just say: "I can't speak for what the club is doing with their management" and move on.
He's either a douchebag hipocrite, or a moron in the face of the media.
Or both.

So by that logic, you're 0-1 against us and we'll do the same to you in the finals if you're lucky enough to get so far as to play us?
Yeah, because the win over us was so convincing, meaning the result will definately be the same the next time we play...
Let me be clear: you will get flogged by Hawthorn.
a) Because you're tanking,
b) Because their douchebag president has more heart and soul in him than the entirity of your club's history.

You will panic after seeing what Hawthorn do to you this weekend, and realise you should never flirt with your form.

Yeah, because the win over us was so convincing...

Haha, as opposed to your wins over us?
Brilliantly doubled standards there, and the sheer confidence and authority with which you completely disbanded the substance of your original point? Supreme. You can't teach that...

You are rapidly becoming Goonflog #1 around here mate. I'll be watching your career with great interest I think...

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bradbury's are at it again..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back