Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

A straight sets exit would be about the most hilarious thing to happen to them...
If they finish 3rd/4th they'd probably face either Sydney, us or Pies on current trends and can't see them winning. Then Probably look at facing someone like a GWS and Brisibane in a semi, which again can't see them winning.

Ideally love to see them finish 4th, play Swans at the SCG and get a whole manner of confidence beaten out of them and limp into the semi final and get another smashing.

Any chance that supporter power could get the AFL to hold the round 24 v Stkilda at the MCG.? If they put it on at Saturday at 4.00 p.m. surely we could get 70,000 there as opposed to holding it at Marvel and getting 40,000.

Would be a good thing to get an extra game at the G on the eve if the finals as well.

Randall Park Police GIF by Amazon Prime Video

2 more years for our beloved sheriff!

Whooh!!:carlton:

The nerds at Champion Data released their current all-Australian side on SEN.

There's one Carlton player named in the side.......Crippa - who they named on the bench. Aaron Naughton/Jake Waterman get the nod over Charlie in the key forward spots, and Sam Collins/Jeremy McGovern over Weiters. Even Sheezel was named as a forward in front of Curnow - good player, but a total of 7 goals for the year playing mostly mid/half back?!?!

With all due respect, whatta crock of horseshit!!! Teddy would be turning in his grave right now with the stuff they're blowing out their blurters.

There's one Carlton player named in the side.......Crippa - who they named on the bench. Aaron Naughton/Jake Waterman get the nod over Charlie in the key forward spots, and Sam Collins/Jeremy McGovern over Weiters. Even Sheezel was named as a forward in front of Curnow - good player, but a total of 7 goals for the year playing mostly mid/half back?!?!

With all due respect, whatta crock of horseshit!!! Teddy would be turning in his grave right now with the stuff they're blowing out their blurters.
The same rocket surgeons who had Mckay rated the 2nd worst player on the ground the day he kicked 7.5 vs Freo way back when.

Wasn't Cripps sub? Not even bench. And people wonder why there's such disdain for what they do with the data they collect........

As long as Merrett is named AA captain (vomit, sarcastic).

By the end of the season on what I currently am smelling;

• Cripps
  • Curnow
  • Walsh
  • Weitering
  • McKay
  • TDK
Should all be in serious contention to be in the side.

As long as Merrett is named AA captain (vomit, sarcastic).

By the end of the season on what I currently am smelling;

• Cripps
  • Curnow
  • Walsh
  • Weitering
  • McKay
  • TDK
Should all be in serious contention to be in the side.
Bizarrely I don't reckon any of them have been at their best so far this season either other than TDK. All playing brilliantly but think all of them have a gear or two to go up still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started following Jeff White in Twitter/X. Posts 2 minute videos. His analysis of stoppages is very good Would recommend.

Only “comedian” I know whose “schtick” is not to be funny.

I’m a pretty staunch 3AW listener- but when he’s on Jackie Felgates show I immediately turn off.

Last edited:
Well I don’t forget that guy bagging us and making fun of us. He’s gone quiet.
Genuine question: what does 'gone quiet' mean? He seems to still be doing his website and mentioning us as much as anyone else?

Maybe I just didn't see whatever it was he was doing when he wasn't quiet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back