Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

He might be our key to stopping Sydney.

I’d 100% be on board with him and Pitto working over Grundy.

What I’m loving about TDK is he seems to be loving a challenge. Got an essence of arrogance about him right now. Could be the best out of all our lot if this trajectory continues.

Level of importance as of now IMO

1.Charlie
2.Jacob
3.TDK
4.Crippa
5.Saad

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Level of importance as of now IMO

1.Charlie
2.Jacob
3.TDK
4.Crippa
5.Saad

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I love Charles but if he was to go down, swing DeKoning forward and bring in Pitto. Still a reasonable outcome.
Weiters going down, we bring in Young….

Level of importance.
1. Weiters
2. Weiters
3. Weiters…..

Generally don't mind First Crack on FoxFooty. Kingy can be a bit smug at times but generally worth listening to. Tonight he's away and we have to cop Ben Dickson. He opens up with * will definitely make the preliminary final based on their lacklustre win over the Eagles. Has a look at their tough fixture and announces that they'll win most of them.

This bloke is getting paid to give opinions on Footy.
I really don't think it is that tough of a fixture. They don't leave Vic until the last round and play 4 interstate teams in Melbourne during that round.

I personally hope they come 3rd and we cop them first week in the finals.

Generally don't mind First Crack on FoxFooty. Kingy can be a bit smug at times but generally worth listening to. Tonight he's away and we have to cop Ben Dickson. He opens up with * will definitely make the preliminary final based on their lacklustre win over the Eagles. Has a look at their tough fixture and announces that they'll win most of them.

This bloke is getting paid to give opinions on Footy.

the talking heads in the media must get a kick back every time they talk up *.. especially for a team that has been mediocre at best for the last 20 years

So, we're over the half way mark of the season and Charlie leads the Coleman race by 5 goals...

Now, look at who we've played, the level of opposition is one of the hardest draws you'll likely ever see. So much for his "tainted" Coleman off the back of 2 games against West Coast last year... we've been playing the best week in, week out and he's still the man with the most.

I really don't think it is that tough of a fixture. They don't leave Vic until the last round and play 4 interstate teams in Melbourne during that round.

I personally hope they come 3rd and we cop them first week in the finals.
Balance that up with the fact that they're not that good though. We handled them without really raising a sweat and Gold Coast got over the top of them. They were marginally better than West coast.

There is a real chance that the cats beat them this week. Cats were ordinary against us but were only a couple of goals down late against the swans very late at the SCG the week before.

If the Cats were to beat them and the pies did the following week the jungle drums would start beating.

Balance that up with the fact that they're not that good though. We handled them without really raising a sweat and Gold Coast got over the top of them. They were marginally better than West coast.

There is a real chance that the cats beat them this week. Cats were ordinary against us but were only a couple of goals down late against the swans very late at the SCG the week before.

If the Cats were to beat them and the pies did the following week the jungle drums would start beating.
I don't think the Cats will get near them personally. They're in free fall.

Collingwood should belt them though.

The cats that played the swans would beat them. The cats that played us wouldn't.

The point is that * are not really all that good. Everyone who is half pie decent is a chance to beat them.
I agree although winning does funny things.

They don't worry me in the slightest but with their tails up, think we'll end up surprised who they'll beat in the run in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Champion Data showed there has been just 10 sides since 2013 who have scored at least 135 points in a game while also recording a pressure rating of over 200, like the Blues did against Geelong last week. Three of these have been Carlton in the 13 months – round seven, 2023, round three this year and last week.

Champion data released Aus mid year team and curnow not in the fwd line or on the bench 😂😂😂😂😂
Last straw for me that Hoyne computer churns out garbage
Not only no Curnow (which is ridiculous) but no Weitering either and Cripps gets the gig as sub.

This sort of thing just confirms most peoples suspicion about the poor parameters and paradigms used by Champion Data.

Not only no Curnow (which is ridiculous) but no Weitering either and Cripps gets the gig as sub.

This sort of thing just confirms most peoples suspicion about the poor parameters and paradigms used by Champion Data.
Really just doesnt pass the pub test.

Swans have four players in and we have none. Embarrassing stuff from Champion Data.

Media push a narrative... not just in AFL...

Love how when we won our first 3 games this season it was all "Yeah but who have they beat? Only teams that haven't won a game!" ....

But when * beat West Coast "That's why they're a top 4 side"

lmfao their whole season has been based on one of the softest fixtures imaginable with only 1 win against a top 10 side and that win was a home game against the Giants who weren't in form.

Media push a narrative... not just in AFL...

Love how when we won our first 3 games this season it was all "Yeah but who have they beat? Only teams that haven't won a game!" ....

But when * beat West Coast "That's why they're a top 4 side"

lmfao their whole season has been based on one of the softest fixtures imaginable with only 1 win against a top 10 side and that win was a home game against the Giants who weren't in form.
Hoping we play them 1st week of the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back