The ####### Cats?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to clarify : there was an element of sarcasm in my post, directed at those Hawks who actually believe they had a better team than Geelong last year. Like Hodgepodge, for instance. :)

fair call, wouldn't be the first time I've missed the bleeding obvious!!

An embarrassing day? :confused:

How so?

Jeff is out there talking up his chances of becoming Lord Mayor. They are about to play before a full house at the G.

This is their chance to prove that they could / should / would have beaten Geelong last year, and should rightfully be the reigning premiers.

What could possibly go wrong? ;)

Gee they would be hoping North dont make the 8 again... which in a way North making the 8 is bad because then it means all next season we would hear about how Hawthorn should have won the flag and should have done this and that...

Well done Catta's....too composed in the end and we made a few mistakes that hurt us on the scoreboard.

If we had to lose, this was close to being as good as it can be, for losing....

The writing is on the wall Catters - an 8 billion dollar loss for the year, they've shut down the factory in Geelong, stopped the very little sponsorship to Ford V8 Supercar teams - even forsaking their very own Dick Johnson and gun for hire Craig Lowndes.

If for some bizzare reason you think they can maintain the oldest relationship in sport - start your own thread.

Ford is in diabolical trouble - ****ed actually - and there is no doubt in my mind that the relationship between Geelong and Ford is doomed.

Who's up to filling the void?

I'm thinking the Malop St. milkbar @$2 per week is a show at the moment, but they might be saving their coins until they see how barren the market is.

What a tryhard.

The writing is on the wall Catters - an 8 billion dollar loss for the year, they've shut down the factory in Geelong, stopped the very little sponsorship to Ford V8 Supercar teams - even forsaking their very own Dick Johnson and gun for hire Craig Lowndes.

If for some bizzare reason you think they can maintain the oldest relationship in sport - start your own thread.

Ford is in diabolical trouble - ****ed actually - and there is no doubt in my mind that the relationship between Geelong and Ford is doomed.

I'm thinking the Malop St. milkbar @$2 per week is a show at the moment, but they might be saving their coins until they see how barren the market is.

fail.jpg

WTF are you on man??you are such a fool, this thread is the worst in the history of BF....

A pathetic cover for your loss, just like your pathetic president, lord mayor club doctor all rolled into one!!!

Mr Kennett - egotistical w***er.................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your embarrasement has totally overwhelmed you....it's great to see.

I bet you wish you never made this thread now. :D

Cats and Ford drive on for 5 more years

:thumbsu:

You are spot on mate both about Ford and Little Malop st.

What the hell is the OP banging on about?

Yeah, I reckon Geelong will be completely unable to find a sponsor if Ford, for whatever inexplicable reason, discontinue an 85-year sponsorship...

Why this would even be a topic up for discussion is beyond me.
The state government is not a sponsor, it is a charity, learn from it and deal with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

The ####### Cats?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back