The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Had some good wins lately. Those games against Atlanta; Tre is a superstar, will always expose the weaknesses in any team, but as a collective we were able to overcome everything they had. What's been impressing me is our full team stats, not just the main guys. We've been doing it lately when Zac, DeRozen and Vuc have been out at varying stages, and have been filtering minutes into our 6-12 guys and still getting a win more often than not. Depth was our issue heading into the season and is steadily being addressed.

DeRozen at the buzzer!
"Who would have thought the sequel would be just as good as the original?"

Consecutive game winners, I wonder how many times that's been done before

Nice to get a win again, have been going through a tough patch. The issues with our defence lately really show how important Lonzo and Caruso are to the backcourt structure. Once we have our starting five back all together we'll be firing again, the difference now being 6-10 have had a lot more on court exposure during this difficult period.

Was glad to see we kicked away from the Hornets in the end, it was pretty tight early on when I was checking the scores. I do have a niggling concern that with both Zac and DeRozan back our depth isn't continuing with their earlier progress and are preferring to let our best players take all the responsibility.

LaMelo killed it for them, though, seriously good player. Can't wait for us to get Lonzo back, Caruso too

Was glad to see we kicked away from the Hornets in the end, it was pretty tight early on when I was checking the scores. I do have a niggling concern that with both Zac and DeRozan back our depth isn't continuing with their earlier progress and are preferring to let out best players take all the responsibility.

LaMelo killed it for them, though, seriously good player. Can't wait for us to get Lonzo back, Caruso too

Jones Jr been good for us as well and is being missed
Patrick Williams likely to be back before the end of the season also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty happy we stood pat at the deadline.
look at the buyout market?
will be good to close the season hopefully full strength (incl. P-Will)

I don't think any of us have unrealistic expectations, but we do have a post-season to look forward to. Ultimately we're gonna be better off for the exposure the bench got this year. I do have concerns about the over-reliance on Zac and DeRozan (like Matera92 said, bit hard to ignore them when they're on court), but with defence tightening up in play-offs at least our 6-10 now have a lot more exposed form and confidence should the ball be in their hands.

Beautiful. I know the wolves aren't much this season, but in a game where Zac was a little quiet offensively, it was great to see Green and White step up. Dosunmu has been consistently building, too. My concerns about over-reliance may be unfounded :)

DeRozan is still amazing 👏

DeRozan looking more and more like a genuine MVP contender with every passing week. Pay your respects 🙏

Unfortunately I don't think he's got the 'Superstar' status to win it.

Shame really, I love watching him play because he plays like an old school two guard.

Thought we were in with a shot when Middleton went down but Giannis is showing why he's probably the best player in the NBA right now.

Sad.

But reflects where we are. Losing Lonzo and Caruso for such long stretches exposed the defensive frailties of the team, but also shows what we need to work on. DeRozan had a fantastic season, should be Second Team, Zach also had a good season, and Vuc worked his way into it. Losing Williams for most of the season was harsh, especially considering the form he returned in.

Milwaukee are an excellent team though, no shame in losing to them. Giannis, with what he's achieved already, could be top 20 all time when he finishes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back