Coach The Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if maybe a modern day coach is the go. Like he can be mentored by a Longmire or a Chris Scott for a year or 2 but then takes over as a sole senior coach in 2029.

I wonder if maybe a modern day coach is the go. Like he can be mentored by a Longmire or a Chris Scott for a year or 2 but then takes over as a sole senior coach in 2029.
I believe Chris Scott could be the man, Depends on how Geel go in the coming seasons. Worth looking at that’s for sure.

I believe Chris Scott could be the man, Depends on how Geel go in the coming seasons. Worth looking at that’s for sure.
So Chris Scott as a Senior Coach.

Wonder what the coaching set-up could be?

Dean Cox, maybe?

I'm wondering if maybe there needs to a ex-player who was born in Tassie to be in the coaching group, Toby Nankervis or Ben Brown comes to mind. Or maybe best afield.

Grant Birchall, Brendan Bolton.

I would consider Luke Hodge
Hands off. He'll be in the Lions mix when Fagan retires to the Tassie devils. Hodges son goes to my grandsons high school (hes a fair footballers you'd expect) and Hodges whole family have made it quite clear they're not moving from brisvegas.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Hands off. He'll be in the Lions mix when Fagan retires to the Tassie devils. Hodges son goes to my grandsons high school (hes a fair footballers you'd expect) and Hodges whole family have made it quite clear they're not moving from brisvegas.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Money talks though so things could change. Fagan unsure if he is the man for tassie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach The Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back