The Congratulate Poort Power On Their Improvement Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Poort! May your improvement continue for the years to come! :thumbsu:

a_comprehensive_glossary_of_gifs-5.gif

Gotta hand it to you Geoffa. 21 easily trollable targets and you pick the one guy who put in a good showing. Keep aiming high, it makes it interesting.

Why troll the older guys that are already spuds and lazy shits.

Much better to point out the guys you have on your list who have talent, and it is slowly beimg coached out of them.

Trengove only needs to look at Chaplin and Carlile to see his future self.

Can any of you say with confidence, given your history of turning good talent imto spuds, that I am wrong?

On SEN this morning they were running through the ladder. "Blah blah, everyone down to Geelong is a chance, then you have Richmond, North, Doggies, then Port, then the also-rans".

I thought, so Port Adelaide AREN'T the also-rans??? :confused::confused:

Why troll the older guys that are already spuds and lazy shits.

Much better to point out the guys you have on your list who have talent, and it is slowly beimg coached out of them.

Trengove only needs to look at Chaplin and Carlile to see his future self.

Can any of you say with confidence, given your history of turning good talent imto spuds, that I am wrong?

Trengove is a powerful individual. The sooner he gets the captaincy the quicker we can turn this ship around.

Trengove is a powerful individual. The sooner he gets the captaincy the quicker we can turn this ship around.

He seems to have a bit of a "legend" about him. Tell me does he turn water into Powerade as well.

Change of captain wont change a thing if other changes are not made.

The Congratulate Poort Power On Their Improvement Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back